in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq knew how great kobe was becoming and his ego couldn't allow him to shine as the number 1 option. Shaq decided to get revenge on kobe by letting wade be the leader, he is so infantile its typical and how the rest of you try to use that against kobe is dumb as fukk.

Basically...

Dude showed up the next season in shape for the first time in years. He was on his best behavior till midway through the season when he started taking shots at SVG.

Even before he got there he was saying he was going to Miami to make Dwade a great player.

After the wont that championship he went right back to not coming into camp in shape and being lazy and Pat Reilly wasn't having that shyt.

I'm still not sure what exactly happened between Wade and Shaq, but Wade NEVER mentions dude and doesn't seem to like that Flash nickname at all.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
wade has been the best player in bball since o9,....

art barr

:birdman: how can anyone take you seriously after this post? Even Wade himself said Bron is the best player on the team.

1) Wade plays in the East, Kobe plays in the West, where teams 1-6 any year have enough talent to win a championship, at least since '02. The West is the real NBA, you could contract 5-6 teams in the East and nobody would care.

2) Team USA without Kobe....care to retort? :pacspit:

3) They lost last year to the same team Kobe lost to, only the Heat had more talent.

YBE

Banned
Daps
In regards to Shaq and Wade he couldn't even keep that shyt together for too long. Shaq was kind of taking shots and Wade before he even got there and they had some kind of falling out before he left.

Shaq has beefed with damn near every superstar guard he's played with.

Shaq knew how great kobe was becoming and his ego couldn't allow him to shine as the number 1 option. Shaq decided to get revenge on kobe by letting wade be the leader, he is so infantile its typical and how the rest of you try to use that against kobe is dumb as fukk.

Basically...

Dude showed up the next season in shape for the first time in years. He was on his best behavior till midway through the season when he started taking shots at SVG.

Even before he got there he was saying he was going to Miami to make Dwade a great player.

After the wont that championship he went right back to not coming into camp in shape and being lazy and Pat Reilly wasn't having that shyt.

I'm still not sure what exactly happened between Wade and Shaq, but Wade NEVER mentions dude and doesn't seem to like that Flash nickname at all.

yea....he eventually had issues in Miami too but, he kept it together longer.

i just dont get that shyt. beef with one nikka over something adamantly then you let the next nikka do the same shyt :rudy:

Shaq was feeling himself hard after they won in 06, only to get humbled three years later.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
foh with that bullshyt.

you losers always use that "Wade got a championship with Shaq" shyt. Were you not watching basketball back then? It was alot of shyt going in that locker room. Please read this carefully bruh.....because i really want you to get this. Shaq put his ego aside & let Wade be the captain of the Heat. But for some reason he had a problem letting Kobe do that in LA. 04 Pistons won mainly because of Shaq-Kobe's chemistry going to hell. I'll never understand the nikka. How you beef with one player for trying to step up & be the leader of the squad then go to a new team & be cool with it :what: yea dumbass, you got one ring in Miami but, you could've got 3 or 4 more in LA had you stayed around. Pistons didn't kill that team. Egos did.

Oh yea......you noted how Wade beat the Pistons, who in turn embarrassed the Lakers. First, comparing two rosters from two different seasons :beli: Second, Wade also lost to the 2010 Celtics :stopitslime: You know which team gave Kobe his 5th ring right? :mjpls: Wade also lost to the fukking Atlanta Hawks in 2009 :russ: the fukking Hawks :russ:

if you learned what verbiage was,...you would have read and acknoweldged what i posted in verbatim.

yet,..you are putting words into my post from your own psychologically ill mind.

that renders you to hear, read and comprehend what you want.

instead of what is exactly written in my post submission.

when you learn what verbatim and verbiage is,...then you can attempt a reply to the champion known as:

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In regards to Shaq and Wade he couldn't even keep that shyt together for too long. Shaq was kind of taking shots and Wade before he even got there and they had some kind of falling out before he left.

Shaq has beefed with damn near every superstar guard he's played with.

:birdman: how can anyone take you seriously after this post? Even Wade himself said Bron is the best player on the team.

1) Wade plays in the East, Kobe plays in the West, where teams 1-6 any year have enough talent to win a championship, at least since '02. The West is the real NBA, you could contract 5-6 teams in the East and nobody would care.

2) Team USA without Kobe....care to retort? :pacspit:

3) They lost last year to the same team Kobe lost to, only the Heat had more talent.

Basically...

yea....he eventually had issues in Miami too but, he kept it together longer.

i just dont get that shyt. beef with one nikka over something adamantly then you let the next nikka do the same shyt :rudy:

Shaq was feeling himself hard after they won in 06, only to get humbled three years later.

you dumbass speculatory gossip'n fukks failed to realize.

there has never been indepth social group or personal pr.

that voices any issues in miami with wade and shaq, or riley indepthly.

whereas,...in la, the coach of the lakers wrote a whole cot damn book about kobe's inept skill in bball iq to his snooty euro personality.

which created and drove a wedge into the social and basketball culture in the lakers locker room to front office.

with a coach who kept social tranquility between rodman amd pippen...just for starters, and controlled a much better actualized ego in mj, as well.

so until someone named riley, wade or shaw writes an indepth book.

on the issues, and it receives print to the masses.

save that chicken talk ass bullshyt for your hoe like tendencies on another forum thread.

which would be entitled what i think, happened in miami between shaq, wade and riley,..after chrissy kissed it in miami.

you dumbasses don't understsnd verbatim, verbiage, facts or the difference between speculation and facts.

all that social shyt you talembout in miami has never been pr'd by a personal indepth autobiographical type stance book analysis by riley, shaq or wade.

till it happens,...save that bullshyt you dudes wrote in the quotes i posted.

stick to the facts,...one, kobe as a lone superstar on the lakers with his own culture.

needs phil jackson to move him forward in the rounds, of the playoffs.

two, kobe always needs phil jackson and the best ranked bigmen in the gsme to consistently make it past the second round in the off's.

three wade does not need a big man or a high bball iq coached to achieve similiar results and move further in the playoff's.

four since,..all kobe stans arguements are predicated on playoff results.

since 2o1o,..with every high quality postion player and coaching needed roster parts intact.

kobe has failed to win more than one game in the second round.

wade incomparison with the most inept coach and no interior high quality of size center has posted better results.

thus,....making him the better basketball player by the so-called mythos of the kobe ring mythos,...that is erroneously used to make him appear grrater than the obsessive selfish ball hogg blackhole gunner kobe really is.

that nikka, kobe playing with a broke up wrist won't effecrively use two dominant post-up bigs,...that is how much of a liability and loser kobe has recently become.

kobe has embarassingly ost with every high calibur bball iq coach or big men,....that speaks volumes about how poor his iq is,..coupled with selfishness.

that is why he has failed consistently,..dude thinks so errantly highly of himself, from bball.

he even lost a fortune after he rectified his past on numerous occassion in even his own personal life.

so he is a scumbag on the ball court, and in real life.

i still like him as a ballplayer despite his shortcomings, socially and as an iq player.

yet and still wade in similiar situations with less has produced more, in any facet.

when judged amoung the particulars recently,..which is why wade has been the better ballplayer since o9, as a fact.

at least wade will defer,..kobe won't even defer to shaq, bynum, artest, or pau.

yet those players had to actually singlehandidly will their way to execute so kobe could win.

so kobe could be falsely labeled greater than he really is, period.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
wrong, if anything hes the most overated player in the NBA, he consistently gets called top 3 and hes nowhere near that level. W/o another hall of famer on his team he hasnt made it past the 2nd round.

Hes completely overated because of his one "title" and his performance being labeled as "one of the greatest ever" even though we all know his "performance" consisted of him jumping at opponents. flopping and getting calls.

He was trash in last years postseason and Bron carried his asss into the Finals where yes Wade had a better Finals then Bron but nothing special and this year hes been assss minus the past 3 games where in reality Lebronze set him up perfectly.

Kobe won two titles with no hall of fame players. Pau was the 2nd best player and hes far from HOF.

Carmelo > Wade, Carmelo made the conference finals with no hall of famers. Wade without hall of famers= 2nd round

the facts on kobe completely dispel your bullshyt posturing.

if we reference and cross your stance in this post against wade, in favor of kobe.

you will be easily dispatched and disposed of.

also,...since you are in favor of kobe and using the playoff/ship arguement with prejuidice, and favortism in mind, for kobe erroneously.

if we use the you same arguement and stance factually and in full.

it renders your submitted inclusion of melo and your arguement for kobe ineffective.

in other words,..keep talk'n that bullshyt and you will get tabled, too.

art barr

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
you dumbass speculatory gossip'n fukks failed to realize.

there has never been indepth social group or personal pr.

that voices any issues in miami with wade and shaq, or riley indepthly.

whereas,...in la, the coach of the lakers wrote a whole cot damn book about kobe's inept skill in bball iq to his snooty euro personality.

which created and drove a wedge into the social and basketball culture in the lakers locker room to front office.

with a coach who kept social tranquility between rodman amd pippen...just for starters, and controlled a much better actualized ego in mj, as well.

so until someone named riley, wade or shaw writes an indepth book.

on the issues, and it receives print to the masses.

save that chicken talk ass bullshyt for your hoe like tendencies on another forum thread.

which would be entitled what i think, happened in miami between shaq, wade and riley,..after chrissy kissed it in miami.

you dumbasses don't understsnd verbatim, verbiage, facts or the difference between speculation and facts.

all that social shyt you talembout in miami has never been pr'd by a personal indepth autobiographical type stance book analysis by riley, shaq or wade.

till it happens,...save that bullshyt you dudes wrote in the quotes i posted.

stick to the facts,...one, kobe as a lone superstar on the lakers with his own culture.

needs phil jackson to move him forward in the rounds, of the playoffs.

two, kobe always needs phil jackson and the best ranked bigmen in the gsme to consistently make it past the second round in the off's.

three wade does not need a big man or a high bball iq coached to achieve similiar results and move further in the playoff's.

four since,..all kobe stans arguements are predicated on playoff results.

since 2o1o,..with every high quality postion player and coaching needed roster parts intact.

kobe has failed to win more than one game in the second round.

wade incomparison with the most inept coach and no interior high quality of size center has posted better results.

thus,....making him the better basketball player by the so-called mythos of the kobe ring mythos,...that is erroneously used to make him appear grrater than the obsessive selfish ball hogg blackhole gunner kobe really is.

that nikka, kobe playing with a broke up wrist won't effecrively use two dominant post-up bigs,...that is how much of a liability and loser kobe has recently become.

kobe has embarassingly ost with every high calibur bball iq coach or big men,....that speaks volumes about how poor his iq is,..coupled with selfishness.

that is why he has failed consistently,..dude thinks so errantly highly of himself, from bball.

he even lost a fortune after he rectified his past on numerous occassion in even his own personal life.

so he is a scumbag on the ball court, and in real life.

i still like him as a ballplayer despite his shortcomings, socially and as an iq player.

yet and still wade in similiar situations with less has produced more, in any facet.

when judged amoung the particulars recently,..which is why wade has been the better ballplayer since o9, as a fact.

at least wade will defer,..kobe won't even defer to shaq, bynum, artest, or pau.

yet those players had to actually singlehandidly will their way to execute so kobe could win.

so kobe could be falsely labeled greater than he really is, period.

art barr

Plenty!
But sadly, no syntax. :noah:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ld: I gotta disagree with OP. Kobe IMO is still better than Wade. Wade's jumper is too suspect for me and i think he benefits from a ton of phantom calls.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
He's showing flashes of 2006 wade. 2006 wade is the best player in the league.

He had 22 points on 13 shots, plus 7 assists and damn good defense.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
first off,....

you ignorant kaffir ass boi.

you pale incomparison to me in any fukking thing in ya life.

for you to bring up kobe in the three peat.

shows you are unable to identify the constant in any kobe title win as a teammate.

that being he needs to be paired with a dominant post presence

you lack objectivity and the ability to rationally think.
which results in your consistent shortsighted town cryer
art barr

More rabble from you. I'm convinced you're a dusthead.

Btw... Theres a fine line between objectivity and hate.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
More rabble from you. I'm convinced you're a dusthead.

Btw... Theres a fine line between objectivity and hate.

what you did was try to use an obscure term.

that got countered and you got tabled because of your bullshyt.

only hater in here is you.

plus, your lack of facts to cite and inability to stick to the facts.

easily show why i am that nig, for real.

while, you are just another nikka with a wack username you really don't embody.

art barr

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
what you did was try to use an obscure term.

that got countered and you got tabled because of your bullshyt.

only hater in here is you.

plus, your lack of facts to cite and inability to stick to the facts.

easily show why i am that nig, for real.

while, you are just another nikka with a wack username you really don't embody.

art barr

No... I read your post and went :wtf: as usual.

This aint SOHH holmes. You aint got that same army of corn nuggets that think that shyt you type is cool and amusing around here. You will get that ass taxed and put in your place in a heartbeat around here. You're a running joke that i never thought was funny.