In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Well the USA was not in a declared war so they can't be in a war zone. If they are in Isreal then they are not combatants.
Spooks are everywhere. We support the spooks a lot of the time. We are in Poland. Now do we have forward FOBs in Ukraine to support and distribute supplies…
:merchant:
I don’t think Syria is considered an active war zone. I doubt Chad is an active war zone as well. Those soldiers are either stupid or stupid.
:martin:

Superstar
Daps
Whatever about the soldiers.

But you have your perspective I have mine.

Leave it at that.

I worked as a miltary contractor for 7 + years.

Why is it “whatever” now when you were so sure before?

I was in for 7+ years. Being a contractor doesn’t really mean shyt to me. It’s contractors who cut grass around base, what the fukk are you even saying?

You could have left it at the op, but instead you started referring to black MEN as children, who can’t seem to make decisions for themselves. Blurting (on a keyboard) about an obvious camo pattern difference you could have easily googled.

Give a fukk about a contractor. 7 years+ you should know the difference. Your perspective is shaky, and reeks of tears.

Superstar
Daps
More like bushed unless he ain’t no real soldier

It looks like the bullshyt we had set up to watch games while training for a month. There’s still deployments but they’re mostly sitting, doing force protection bullshyt in guard towers, training with partner nations, and/or instagramming like the fukk up in the op lol.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Youre not allowed to be political in uniform. Theyre about to get reprimanded

Yeah, probably going to get some paperwork than have everybody's cell phone privileges taken away. Commanders always like to overreact down there. :russ:

Everybody in that room about to do this tonight.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You stupid nikkas stay arguing semantics about shyt that has no affect on any of your lives. :childplease:

A Defense Department spokesperson told PolitiFact that the U.S. is neither engaged in a war, nor has service members fighting in active war zones anywhere in the world.

"An aspect of military service includes serving in locations where hostile actions may occur," the Defense Department official said in a statement to PolitiFact. "Those locations are designated by executive order and/or the Secretary of Defense. However, it’s important to note that just because a service member is in one of these locations does not mean they are engaged in war."

Well,the fact they did this while in uniform tells me they are clearly stupid. Im not even military but know it isnt wise to be controversial while in uniform:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The fukk that got to do with US? I'm tired of the scared Negro talk. She wants our votes, she needs our votes...so instead of us jockeying position and leveraging WTF we have ..we just whore it away... :gucci: Malcolm X was right about Negroes
Why the fukk would she promise some shyt she can't do? So you can come back 2 years later and say "Why she say that if she knew Congress would shut it down?"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Then how are you this incorrect?:mjtf:

That ain't the flex you think it is if you're this off base.

I love it when people say something completely ignorant on a subject, then start bragging about how long they've been looking into the subject without actually doing one thing to make themselves look any less ignorant.

They don't realize that the more they claim to be involved, the WORSE their complete ignorance looks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm talking about Americans who will view that and say they aren't voting for Kamala for "lying"

You claim to not care about politics, yet you spam every political thread with emotive anti-democrat shyt.

You have the most comments in this thread and you don't even care about the military like that. :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That Indian doesn't deserve respect:camby:

You are beginning to act like a bozo.

Just because your art is great doesn't mean you have two brain cells to rub together.

Enjoy the acclaim of your art.

Don't know why negroes over exert for their ego and fukk up their bag in the process