In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

Daps
You stupid nikkas stay arguing semantics about shyt that has no affect on any of your lives. :childplease:

A Defense Department spokesperson told PolitiFact that the U.S. is neither engaged in a war, nor has service members fighting in active war zones anywhere in the world.

"An aspect of military service includes serving in locations where hostile actions may occur," the Defense Department official said in a statement to PolitiFact. "Those locations are designated by executive order and/or the Secretary of Defense. However, it’s important to note that just because a service member is in one of these locations does not mean they are engaged in war."

michael-scott-the-office.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Disrespecting your future Commander in Chief and the current Vice President of the United States of America? Is that what the military has sunken to these days? It’s a damn shame. There is a general lack of respect and dignity at all levels.
That Indian doesn't deserve respect:camby:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most of the Naval ships are in the Middle East area right now.

If you don't know by now that politicians lie, you are done.

I'm glad black men are not in that video, being duped to fight wars that are not theirs.
There a lot of black men in the military, quite a few of them brainwashed. Quite a few. The rest, I'd argue the majority, are just trying to do what they have to do to provide.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
There a lot of black men in the military, quite a few of them brainwashed. Quite a few. The rest, I'd argue the majority, are just trying to do what they have to do to provide.

In that video I said.

I know nikkas already have a preconceived notion about what I say, but please read.

I know there's black folks in the military. I know black folks in the military.

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say they were.

They look like Marines.

They don’t look anything like marines. They’re soldiers.

And nobody is “duped” into shyt. It’s literally a job. Would you say a plumber is duped into pumping clogged shyt lines that aren’t theirs?

Would you say a McDonald’s worker is duped into flipping burgers that aren’t theirs? Would you say a business owning carpenter is duped into restoring a dresser that isn’t theirs?

It’s not always a pleasant job, it’s actually fun most of the times, but it’s a job that you voluntarily do.

The fukk up in the op video fried his own career for nothing smh. He better hope for a quick and honorable chapter, and not a general or worse.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Politicians just can't stop lying lol
You think the Transatlantic slave trade is a lie. Think you should sit this out.

I don't believe the Transatlantic slave trade happened at all. The Europeans saw the Black Native Americans when they arrived in the Americas and the Caribbean, and enslaved them

Unfortunately, whenever a white person writes history, everyone takes it as gospel

The story of "300 hundred people were packed in slave ships like sardines" on a boat trip that took 2-3 weeks is straight out of a Disney movie :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
Disrespecting your future Commander in Chief and the current Vice President of the United States of America? Is that what the military has sunken to these days? It’s a damn shame. There is a general lack of respect and dignity at all levels.

It’s been going on since organized battle formations have been a thing smh. It’s always one dumbass. The only time I’ve ever seen anyone be able to keep their mouth shut was when Geraldo Rivera was shoving his microphone in our faces, trying to make us publicly disparage Obama, while we were in uniform and he was 100 feet behind us. The hate the rednecks in our brigade had for Geraldo and fox was MUCH stronger than anything they had for Barack. Some of them were crying while Barack talked to us.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You think the Transatlantic slave trade is a lie. Think you should sit this out.

This is one of the most aggressively stupid things I have ever read.

It's up there with @motion order referring to the struggle for Civil Rights as the "Civil Wrongs Movement".

The Civil Wrongs Movement was misguided. Being jailed, beaten, shot, and killed, just to be closer to your jailer, your abuser, and murderer is straight up stupid.

This is a scared n-gga thread
N-ggas are really scared of this perception of where Trump is taking America.

Voting to perpetuate the same system that is oppressing you is about as un-revolutionary an act one can do.

Voting cannot undo 463 years of injustice