In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They don’t look anything like marines. They’re soldiers.

And nobody is “duped” into shyt. It’s literally a job. Would you say a plumber is duped into pumping clogged shyt lines that aren’t theirs?

Would you say a McDonald’s worker is duped into flipping burgers that aren’t theirs? Would you say a business owning carpenter is duped into restoring a dresser that isn’t theirs?

It’s not always a pleasant job, it’s actually fun most of the times, but it’s a job that you voluntarily do.

The fukk up in the op video fried his own career for nothing smh. He better hope for a quick and honorable chapter, and not a general or worse.

Whatever about the soldiers.

But you have your perspective I have mine.

Leave it at that.

I worked as a miltary contractor for 7 + years.

Daps
You think the Transatlantic slave trade is a lie. Think you should sit this out.
This is one of the most aggressively stupid things I have ever read.

It's up there with @motion order referring to the struggle for Civil Rights as the "Civil Wrongs Movement".
@UpAndc00ning even doubled down on that -
There were Black thriving civilizations in America as well that was here for thousands of years

Black Americans are descendants of Native American royalty
Every black American should be in this thread. Those Black Native American genes running through ya'll :wow:
Same way Black Americans never considered that a huge number of them are black Native Americans who's ancestors were here before slavery :sas2:
He even made a thread - Meet the man who created the "Black Americans were descendants of African Slaves" theory which was eventually bushed for "racism / race baiting", constantly reiterating a point of "stop fetishizing slavery and making it an identity of Black Americans. Its creepy, weird, and disrespectful."

Keep in mind, this is a Nigerian saying this too.

:mjpls:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlit:"long goatee negro, the Taliban"

IMG-0147.webp

The closest you got to the Taliban. :beli:

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They're not allowed to make a political statement.

Since we're at "peace" all these warzones are little secret wars that are helping people that we don't want people to know that we're helping.
I'm talking about Americans who will view that and say they aren't voting for Kamala for "lying"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You think the Transatlantic slave trade is a lie. Think you should sit this out.

Poor attempt at a "gotcha dap fishing" moment. Read Christopher Columbus' account of Black Moors being the lead navigators to help him get to America, and the Black Native Americans he saw when he arrived in the Americas

Keep defending White people creating storylines to perpetuate Black people being sub-human. This ain't the flex you think it is

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

If a president struggling to eliminate student loan debt--which, to be clear, will help a huge number of White people--why would you think the president could pass reparations? Especially without Congressional approval? :gucci:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If a president struggling to eliminate student loan debt--which, to be clear, will help a huge number of White people--why would you think the president could pass reparations? Especially without Congressional approval? :gucci:
The fukk that got to do with US? I'm tired of the scared Negro talk. She wants our votes, she needs our votes...so instead of us jockeying position and leveraging WTF we have ..we just whore it away... :gucci: Malcolm X was right about Negroes

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Poor attempt at a "gotcha dap fishing" moment. Read Christopher Columbus' account of Black Moors being the lead navigators to help him get to America, and the Black Native Americans he saw when he arrived in the Americas

Keep defending White people creating storylines to perpetuate Black people being sub-human. This ain't the flex you think it is

Believe the ethnic descriptions of Christopher Columbus, brehs :skip:

Believe that Columbus was attempting navigate to America, brehs :skip:

Back then anyone darker than The Weeknd was considered a negro. It also should be well-known that Columbus thought he landed in India (hence why native Americans are called "Indians" and the Caribbean is called the "West Indies".) :dead:

Seriously, I feel like all the nikkas who talked through Social Studies class are trying to school everyone on world history and politics.:mjlol:

Last edited: