In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Believe the ethnic descriptions of Christopher Columbus, brehs :skip:

Believe that Columbus was attempting navigate to America, brehs :skip:

Back then anyone darker than The Weeknd was a negro. It also should be well-known that Columbus thought he landed in India (hence why native Americans are called "Indians" and the Caribbean is called the "West Indies".) :dead:

Seriously, I feel like all the nikkas who talked through Social Studies class are trying to school everyone on world history and politics.:mjlol:

Barking up the wrong tree. Can't put me in a box you are trying to create for me. I got straight A's in all of my History classes in both high school and college. Met and broke bread with Leonard Jefferies. I was most likely your tutor lol

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:umad:I Didn't know Basquiat did realism

Screenshot-20240910-204408.png
you a fan

Basquiat clearly runs throughout your work, especially with the two skull like heads on the woman's upper thigh and to her right. You simply added some collage technique, with some [rather droll] impressions of Kehinde Wiley.:hhh:

I know my shyt--don't make me turn this into an art critique thread.:hhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yeah obviously we literally have bases everywhere so I'm sure that's incorrect. However pulling out of Afghanistan was the correct decision. Other presidents were afraid to do it.

Pulling out of war torn countries, especially Afghanistan, is way more complicated and a much more nuanced conversation than just ‘they scared’. There are dozens of documentaries on the subject.

But that’s politics; condensing complicated issues into digestible nuggets for the uneducated masses

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Barking up the wrong tree. Can't put me in a box you are trying to create for me. I got straight A's in all of my History classes in both high school and college. Met and broke bread with Leonard Jefferies. I was most likely your tutor lol

Then how are you this incorrect?:mjtf:

That ain't the flex you think it is if you're this off base.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... where are they?

Nobody gonna tell us what warzone?

I mean, there are American forces spread all over the world.

So basically what Kamala said wasn't literally true, but it wasn't supposed to be taken literally in the first place. :ehh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Basquiat clearly runs throughout your work, especially with the two skull like heads on the woman's upper thigh and to her right. You simply added some collage technique, with some [rather droll] impressions of Kehinde Wiley.:hhh:

I know my shyt--don't make me turn this into an art critique thread.:hhh:
That's cubism and the collage is a play on the old downtown club/concert flyers that had on the buildings in Baltimore City. Kehinde Wiley???? Now c'mon Pink Panther :sure: you know damn well...

Negro you struggling. Just appreciate that I'm allowing you to be in my presence :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Then how are you this incorrect?:mjtf:

That ain't the flex you think it is if you're this off base.

That's why it's hilarious talking to y'all. Bringing up topics completely unrelated to the topic at hand, until I have to show you the door intillectually. I'm the opposite of y'all, I don't need to flaunt anything to anonymous strangers, I'm modest

Now run along and dikkride whichever white owned political party you think is less evil than the other one

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You stupid nikkas stay arguing semantics about shyt that has no affect on any of your lives. :childplease:

A Defense Department spokesperson told PolitiFact that the U.S. is neither engaged in a war, nor has service members fighting in active war zones anywhere in the world.

"An aspect of military service includes serving in locations where hostile actions may occur," the Defense Department official said in a statement to PolitiFact. "Those locations are designated by executive order and/or the Secretary of Defense. However, it’s important to note that just because a service member is in one of these locations does not mean they are engaged in war."
What they doing in Syria and Iraq?? :patrice:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about Americans who will view that and say they aren't voting for Kamala for "lying"
yeah but people have the right to be low information voters.

People don't think about it but we are giving the Uke's all this equipment and training and I guess they don't think there's any US service members in Ukraine.