In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

Daps
the term 'combat zone' was a poor choice of words, because anyone deployed is going to see this:

Defense Finance and Accounting Service > MilitaryMembers > payentitlements > Pay Tables > CZ2 (note the additions in 2023)

and get real confused by that statement... guessing she meant to say 'no active wars'? because sometimes it isn't war, it's "competition below the level of armed conflict" iykyk :sas2:

also if dude in the video is somewhere we're 'not supposed to be' , my guy should not be recording himself at all.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She said “Not in any combat zone in a warzone:comeon:

“Where the fukk are we?” They seriously asked this question with a flat screen, Switch and PS5 in front of them. One of them probably hasn’t passed a PT test in years. Maybe learn OPSEC and understand what being at war means. :mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John McCain is a fukking loser though.
:laff:
If you're black veteran and you're over here crying over John McCain being called a loser (A FACT)
someone who was a fukking racist right up until the day he died
"because Trump" then you're a profoundly lost soul. :laff:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You are beginning to act like a bozo.

Just because your art is great doesn't mean you have two brain cells to rub together.

Enjoy the acclaim of your art.

Don't know why negroes over exert for their ego and fukk up their bag in the process
Negro Artists have always been outspoken about shyt that bothers them and I can 3 fukks if I fukk a bag up cause Ims tanding up for my people.

I have a spine...crippled as fukk...but I have a spine. I'm not a coward artist.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I Didn't know Basquiat did realism
That's cubism

What the fukk? :gucci: :hhh: :camby:

(For the uninitiated, cubism is like Picasso shyt. Realism is mostly self-explanatory. They're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

He's claimed one work as both realism and cubism; it's like saying Orange and Green are the same color, when it's clear they're diametrically opposed.

His work isn't nearly cubist, and he's simply imitating Jean Michel Basquiat and a few other artists.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What the fukk? :gucci: :hhh: :camby:

(For the uninitiated, cubism is like Picasso shyt. Realism is mostly self-explanatory. They're on opposite ends of the spectrum.

He's claimed one work as both realism and cubism; it's like saying Orange and Green are the same color, when it's clear they're diametrically opposed.

His work isn't nearly cubist, and he's simply imitating Jean Michel Basquiat and a few other artists.
Shows you know nothing about art that "skull" is cubism breh. :mjlol: gon tell the artist about he did in his art ol wannabe art critic ass negroes

Daps
Disrespecting your future Commander in Chief and the current Vice President of the United States of America? Is that what the military has sunken to these days? It’s a damn shame. There is a general lack of respect and dignity at all levels.
Not singling out Kamala I’m criticising the role as a whole, but think about it this way as an active duty soldier why wouldn’t you criticise someone who could throw you into the lion’s den because of a warped foreign policy?

George W bush got to ride into the sunset with retirement pensions, all the wealth he accumulated from defence contractors and secret service protection for life without firing a gunshot.

Whilst veterans got severely maimed and got seriously long term illnesses from burn pits because they went into an illegal war based on a lie.

Back in the day rulers would take their soldiers into battle and sometimes die on the battlefield with them. So damn right soldiers have a right to criticise all presidents who could possibly throw them into the trenches. But fk this dude he’s probably maga.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Why the fukk would she promise some shyt she can't do? So you can come back 2 years later and say "Why she say that if she knew Congress would shut it down?"
or "why didn't she do an executive order then?" and when the conservative courts shut that down like student loan relief, "why didn't they appoint more favorable justices then? she needs to stop playing with our emotions."

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Shows you know nothing about art that "skull" is cubism breh. :mjlol: gon tell the artist about he did in his art ol wannabe art critic ass negroes
basquiat-untitled-skull-by-jean-michel-basquiat_orig.jpg
si-435613.jpg_widthcm-53.0564225690276_heightcm-60_croppedwidthcm-41.0564225690276_croppedheightcm-48_maxdim-1000.jpg

:hhh: :camby:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Disrespecting your future Commander in Chief and the current Vice President of the United States of America? Is that what the military has sunken to these days? It’s a damn shame. There is a general lack of respect and dignity at all levels.
You're truly sick in the head. The bytch gets on TV and lies through her teeth but you're talking about them "disrespecting her". I can't wait for her to get in office and nothing change in anybody's lives for the better...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You're truly sick in the head. The bytch gets on TV and lies through her teeth but you're talking about them "disrespecting her". I can't wait for her to get in office and nothing change in anybody's lives for the better...

You have more smoke for non whites than whites.

Can you expound upon why?