In a breach of conduct, active duty soldiers mock Kamala's claim that "no activity duty soldiers are in a combat zone at this moment"

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You have more smoke for non whites than whites.

Can you expound upon why?
I can't stand people in general. But I only give a fukk about what my people are doing because in my opinion, I see the world for what it is but most others see the world for what they want it to be. I only have a rough idea of how white people think and operate so I cant say much about what they do, nor do I care what they do.

We have the most horrible, backward mindset about everything so it truly pisses me off. All I want is for us to do better and make better decisions but as a whole, we won't do that. The "hive-mind", "get on code" shyt drives me crazy because it's obvious we are getting nowhere with our line of thinking, so why the hell won't we take a different route? And I'm not talking about with politics, I'm talking about everything in general.

But on topic, how do you see somebody blatantly lie over and over but still be okay with it? I'm not saying go vote for Trump, but come on now. You're not gonna lie to my face and think I'm going to vote for you. How the hell has every election in the past almost 2 decades come down to choosing the lesser of the evils? We think that's okay?

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In China or Russia he would have already disappeared never to be seen again :unimpressed:

Back to work Corporal :ufdup:

As a member, I can tell you that he's lying. The right is trying so hard to discredit anything Kamala says.

I don't know where they are in that vid, but it looks like a transient tent in Kuwait

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Youre not allowed to be political in uniform. Theyre about to get reprimanded

there is an ADMIN that comes out every election year about what you can/can't do....and this video is the textbook definition of what you're not allowed to do.

That page is funny at times, but it definitely feeds off right wing/incel culture.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
basquiat-untitled-skull-by-jean-michel-basquiat_orig.jpg
si-435613.jpg_widthcm-53.0564225690276_heightcm-60_croppedwidthcm-41.0564225690276_croppedheightcm-48_maxdim-1000.jpg

:hhh: :camby:
Looks nothing like that lol :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yea doesnt the military like to move in silence at their leisure. Dude just giving all the damn business. Like shut the hell up
it depends on the objective. if we had troops shootin guns on front lines right now, it would be headline news every day. Iraq and Afghanistan were front page for over a decade

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Disrespecting your future Commander in Chief and the current Vice President of the United States of America? Is that what the military has sunken to these days? It’s a damn shame. There is a general lack of respect and dignity at all levels.

Crazy but be dikkriding an old white traitor cac in Trump who openly mocked Military

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
John McCain is a fukking loser though.
:laff:
If you're black veteran and you're over here crying over John McCain being called a loser (A FACT)
someone who was a fukking racist right up until the day he died
"because Trump" then you're a profoundly lost soul. :laff:

How that man a loser. He was torture for years and didn’t snitch on any of his military folks. Yall nikkas would of been folded