Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I threw wwe in the bushes for bringing out hoegan and promoting him again i'll do the same w aew :manny:

:mjlol: @ the maga marks in here though they having qanonxt and watching them wheel chair hoegan out every other week on wwe tv.

Facts.

While the shows are good, I'm basically watching right now in spite of how shytty some of their talent is, and they're good background entertainment for me playing video games and cooking on Wednesdays. But if they really sign ol' girl and try to act like nothing happened, I'm completely fine with just not watching wrestling on a normal basis. It's not that important. :yeshrug:

If they sign her and make it clear that they're not fukking with the racist shyt, and she actually makes an attempt to do the work to improve herself after that shyt, then it's whatever. I personally think they don't really need her right now, but it's hard to really tell what they're working with in that division, since they get a segment and a half on TV, and they have a champ that's ran through nearly the entire TV ready roster.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m gonna have to actually see it before believing Khan is that stupid

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

y9nJfoe.gif

Yea it was wild, I wonder if that small, mediocre ass amount of people from the dressing room celebrating her win would’ve been larger if 1) the “revelations” hadn’t come out the night before, or 2) she had a more favorable standing backstage overall.

It just seem like this mad random, motley crew ass collection of people in the ring with her. Man that goofy MF in there getting turnt was getting on my nerves (who was that anyway?) Jordynne was in there too right? Wonder what Jonathan thought about all that…

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
All just a bunch of bull$hit
During today’s edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer commented on the report that originated with SEScoops.com that AEW was in talks to sign former Impact Wrestling World champion Tessa Blanchard. The initial report stated that both Blanchard and her husband, Daga, were in talks to sign with All Elite Wrestling, with one source claiming that it was “all but a formality” until the two wrestlers were signed.
According to Meltzer, AEW is not having talks with Tessa Blanchard. He stated, “I do have to make mention, before we go, that AEW is not negotiating with Tessa Blanchard. I know people keep asking me about this, and in fact, there’s nothing to it. So, that’s the deal.”
PWInsider has also weighed in on this story. According to Mike Johnson’s report, per a number of sources in AEW, there have not been any discussions with either Blanchard or Daga, so neither of them will be debuting in the promotion anytime soon.

Additionally, PWInsider reports that AEW never made offers to either talent, and there haven’t been any discussions about storylines for them in the promotion. It should be noted that The Wrestling Observer Newsletter in March reported that there were talks in AEW about bringing in Daga.