Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can someone remind me of all the Tessa incidents. i heard an indy worker forget who it was said Tessa was a racist pos. What exactly happened

Crazy y’all care about this but have no problem with Havoc in Impact, that did the same thing:skip:

I guess y’all pick and choose the outrage just like it’s not a problem for Q Anon people in other places:troll:
Where on this site have you seen people being cool with her? If you're going to accuse people of something at least have some proof.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Where on this site have you seen people being cool with her? If you're going to accuse people of something at least have some proof.

Wait? :mjtf:

We providing PROOF now?:dahell:

When did that start or go into effect?:mindblown:

Cuz mad niccas in TSC been spewing shyt with no proof or non credible Twitter shyt:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said in the "stinks" thread, Tessa going to pop up at Blood and Guts, folks will lose their shyt and forget all the shyt from 2020. Rinse, Wash and Repeat.
i'm sure the ones who will forget were never even concerned about her racist antics in the first place.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

y9nJfoe.gif