Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
that TSC heel turn on AEW when Tessa beats Jade clean :wow:

200w.gif

Breh...I would die inside. Don't put that juju on Jade:mjcry:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tessa was gonna land somewhere. They really don’t need her. Britt is on the rise, Tay is improving, Kris Statlander is back and Jade is their megastar in making.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So their plan is to put her and Red Velvet into a tag team, and then have Velvet turn heel by attacking Tessa; thusly rehabbing her by turning her into the victim!

If it happens, fukk that company forever; no go-backs. That's a bridge too far for me; that's the line I'm drawing.

The way shyt been going lately... I give it less than 6 months :snoop:
Lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So their plan is to put her and Red Velvet into a tag team, and then have Velvet turn heel by attacking Tessa; thusly rehabbing her by turning her into the victim!

If it happens, fukk that company forever; no go-backs. That's a bridge too far for me; that's the line I'm drawing.

The way shyt been going lately... I give it less than 6 months :snoop:
I could see Red Velvet suggesting this storyline. If there's ever a cac that needs :cape:, she's on the case!

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Hold on, breh. I don't like Havokkk, either!
:whoa:
the thing is that this is an issue across the entire industry and some want to point figures at specific companies but these people exist across all promotions. its an issue within the community in general. you can point out an outed or suspected racist/bigot in each company and some even in big positions. it all needs to change and i think it is but its moving slow.