Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ole girl would rather crash out and settle for the "Randy the Ram" dirt bag indie wrestler life, over just saying I'm sorry, being a decent human being, and tolerating folks in a business that still shake hands in the locker room :francis:

she ain't ever gonna say sorry because she truly believes she ain't do nothing wrong in the first place :snoop:

bish entitlement runs deep as hell cause of her last name :scust:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How nobody has snuffed Konnan yet is wild. He has no problem just saying anyone else’s business

Didn't some dude slap him a couple yrs back? Konnan is also good at talking to people and convincing them he's just real but means no harm.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Still can't get over this all popping off because Tessa went on Twitter complaining about how other women weren't showing her enough love for what she was doing

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Crazy to witness how TNA bounced back from this and Tessa never recovered from the legendary exposure:wow: :whew:
Also interesting to see the women who called out Tessa has prospered in their careers, while those who defended her stagnated.
I know @Blessed Koala is happy that TNA took his advice and made Jordynee the face of the knockouts division.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Crazy to witness how TNA bounced back from this and Tessa never recovered from the legendary exposure:wow: :whew:
Also interesting to see the women who called out Tessa has prospered in their careers, while those who defended her stagnated.
I know @Blessed Koala is happy that TNA took his advice and made Jordynee the face of the knockouts division.

Big Momma Pump was in the Rumble while Moon chin wrestling Mickie Knuckles in a Walmart warehouse parking lot in front of a few smelly beckbeards and a random person looking for their car keys :wow:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Big Momma Pump was in the Rumble while Moon chin wrestling Mickie Knuckles in a Walmart warehouse parking lot in front of a few smelly beckbeards and a random person looking for their car keys :wow:
Stephanie Vaquer was one foot out of CMLL and Tessa still jobbed to her in Steph's last match :wow: