Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The stooges was ready to talk shyt and now they can’t and they looking like

lemon.jpg

They still got the lemon tree on their side though. :mjpls: Won't be long before they're sipping on a batch of cane sweetened southern Victory Lemonade. :ahh:

Seriously though I think AEW (probably WWE too) uses these false rumors to guage how the fan base would react to a Tessa signing. Right now she's still extremely toxic so we'll have to wait for the THIRD round of rumors to see if anything changes.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They still got the lemon tree on their side though. :mjpls: Won't be long before they're sipping on a batch of cane sweetened southern Victory Lemonade. :ahh:

Seriously though I think AEW (probably WWE too) uses these false rumors to guage how the fan base would react to a Tessa signing. Right now she's still extremely toxic so we'll have to wait for the THIRD round of rumors to see if anything changes.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they put out rumors to gauge public reception, I bet WWE did that with Eva Marie but nobody cared really so there wasn’t a lot of backlash so they went ahead and signed her.

Also, yeah with Tessa, it’s gonna be a while before she’s on National TV wrestling again, not only does she have the racial incident, she’s had other locker room issues and has had issues with management too, talented girl sure, but she’s not worth the headache.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is classic double talk Dave, they were never in talks but last month they were in talks:mjlol:

He's a hack but been consistent with this story at least

Sat, December 5, 2020

Tessa Blanchard, who was released by IMPACT earlier this year, was expected to have signed with either AEW or WWE by now but has been noticeably missing in action, having wrestled only once since the pandemic began.

The Observer Newsletter reports that her "destination" is not going to be AEW because when her name came up as a potential signee, company officials agreed that while her talent was undeniable and her addition would bolster their women's division, they were not going to pursue her.