Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps

The redemption story begins...:mjgrin:

Tessa Blanchard in the cut like
tenor.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She should just find another line of work. In this day and age it's over for her in the business on a big stage. Everyone hates her smug racist ass for a variety of reasons.

Which is the exact reason why it's not a good look for Jeanie Buss to have her anywhere associated with WOW. You can't send her out there to be the face of your organization or women's division with all the stink and controversy surrounding her.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Tessa’s alias was different in WOW (as it was with most of the women there who worked indies), right? They’re probably banking on that. She wouldn’t immediately attract negative attention to the product.

Being reduced to a goofy 90s WWF gimmick with a different name is the most she can get right now :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
chick is clearly a pain in the ass this ain’t nothing new :manny:

when she won the Impact title amid all that controversy and half the industry shytting on her then she cut a promo talmbout some “i’m the strongest person i know”…that told us all we needed to know about her