Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So their plan is to put her and Red Velvet into a tag team, and then have Velvet turn heel by attacking Tessa; thusly rehabbing her by turning her into the victim!

If it happens, fukk that company forever; no go-backs. That's a bridge too far for me; that's the line I'm drawing.

The way shyt been going lately... I give it less than 6 months :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you speak this into existence

vLv9NO3.gif
Let's not act like it's not written on the wall. :manny:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Truth be told, she probably won’t even get pushed like that right out the gate. She’ll likely have to job to Jade, Velvet, Nyla, even Brandy before truly wrapping up her “redemption” ark and becoming AEW’s Charlotte. :francis:

Worst thing is, when she finally gets the belt, this ain’t WWE…she ain’t dropping that bytch for a long time.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a C or D list website, as far as wrestling goes. I'm going to wait until the Observer picks up the story, because right now multiple AEW decision makers are on the record as not wanting Tessa on the roster.

That is wrong. The source of AEW not interested in Tessa earlier, is actually Meltzer....

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, she probably won’t even get pushed like that right out the gate. She’ll likely have to job to Jade, Velvet, Nyla, even Brandy before truly wrapping up her “redemption” ark and becoming AEW’s Charlotte. :francis:

Worst thing is, when she finally gets the belt, this ain’t WWE…she ain’t dropping that bytch for a long time.

No way, that is a waste, as she is talented. As a company, you either have to accept you with the racism and push her to the moon, or what's the point in signing her anyways... People booed Hulk at WM, people know wrestling is fake, and will never forget behind the screen she is a huge piece of shyt. Redemption storyline won't work.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
This is a C or D list website, as far as wrestling goes. I'm going to wait until the Observer picks up the story, because right now multiple AEW decision makers are on the record as not wanting Tessa on the roster.
has the observer ever leaked aew's plans seeing as how they are basically on the payroll?