Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are a band riding dikk rider. You think he is a p*ssy do you riding for his defense, you lovers or something?
No, you are just fukking annoying. If you are not shytting on black wrestlers you are downplaying and dismissing our concerns over the racists one. fukk you.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
so not only was u all up in the naomi thread being a contrarian, youre also in this thread clearly in favor of tessa and trying to make anybody not in favor of this look like theyre wrong for feeling that way

youre either an alt right cac putting on a front for the coli for the sake of causing diversion any time you see pro-black views, or you're a huge c00n

He’s just a corny ass bytch :yeshrug:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don’t even know what’s going on in here. :mjlol:

I just want us all to get along and be happy and I want @DoubleJ13 to be proud of me and endorse me:lolbron:

I’m a new man here in the coli in the 2nd half of 2020:heh:
I gladly picked up the mantle of beef. Guys mad at my opinions and crying to the mods.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’m not going to brag but my life is what you dream yours could be. You can continue to think you “get in at me “ on an internet board. You can change my quotes too make you feel better. At the end of the day , you will be a shytstain , a nobody, a never was. But hey keep trying. You will be alright .@Flex Luger.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I don’t even know what’s going on in here. :mjlol:

I just want us all to get along and be happy and I want @DoubleJ13 to be proud of me and endorse me:lolbron:

I’m a new man here in the coli in the 2nd half of 2020:heh:
I think I’m going to start a Tessa Appreciation thread. I know that will be very popular and positive thread that will rid the forum of negative energy and bring renewed hope to TSC.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I’m not going to brag but my life is what you dream yours could be. You can continue to think you “get in at me “ on an internet board. You can change my quotes too make you feel better. At the end of the day , you will be a shytstain , a nobody, a never was. But hey keep trying. You will be alright .@Flex Luger.

giphy.gif