Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Valid point. Only people that would know her are real wrestling fans, majority of WWE fans def wouldnt know her.

The counter point to all that is no one knew Sasha, Bailey, Charlotte, Nia, Becky, Asuka and so on till they got introduced.

So that’s not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I still think the key thing for her going on is “another 2nd generation wrestler” under their roster that has a few (and loves to tout)

Charlotte
Natty
USO’s
Nia
Orton
Tamina
Bray
Bo
Colon’s

Not to mention the many they used to have and most recent acquisition Simone (daughter of the Rock)

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think she is the best in the business today in terms of in ring ability, talking, and general charisma.

I think she will skyrocket in WWE, and they will treat her like Charlotte.

But she does have attitude problems, and is a racist POS, so she belongs in the E.

Poetic Justice, that spotlight gonna bring all her skeletons to the light.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I think she is the best in the business today in terms of in ring ability, talking, and general charisma.
I think she will skyrocket in WWE, and they will treat her like Charlotte.
But she does have attitude problems, and is a racist POS, so she belongs in the E.
Poetic Justice, that spotlight gonna bring all her skeletons to the light.

theyre never gonna give her the charlotte treatment, for the simple fact that shes already a star and not WWE-made.

her ceiling might be #2 tho.

with that said, i would rather just sign with AEW at this point with no ceiling.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sasha Banks is notbnot than Tessa Blanchard. They not in the same league

In-ring shyt like facials, working stiff enough, pacing the match slow enough and all the in between the spots stuff, I think Tessa is hands down above Sasha.

I'm a Sasha mark though, and she scorches Tessa on the mic, has a better look, and general charisma (way better as a face than Tessa).

So basically I would rate her as a better Charlotte, who also lacks in all the areas I mentioned Sasha excels at. But it's still fukk her cuz she's racist.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In-ring shyt like facials, working stiff enough, pacing the match slow enough and all the in between the spots stuff, I think Tessa is hands down above Sasha.

I'm a Sasha mark though, and she scorches Tessa on the mic, has a better look, and general charisma (way better as a face than Tessa).

So basically I would rate her as a better Charlotte, who also lacks in all the areas I mentioned Sasha excels at. But it's still fukk her cuz she's racist.
Tessa is technically wonderful. Crisp. To be so young and be that good? Thats great to see but Sasha is turning into one of the greatest performers ever.

Sasha is more marketable than any female in the WWE..she had those all white crowds popping crazy for her when she was treated like a star. She's 100 % legit.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Let her ass rot on the indies
Yeah. She doesn't deserve any more chances. She's an unrepentant racist. She toxic and entitled. Yea, she's fukking talented, but so are a bunch of people who don't get her chances (ACH, Lio Rush). She needs to rot in the indies until she gets pushed outta there too, then end up working at Wendy's.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Nah..going too far. There is alot to do with her..because if she blows it in the WWE? A racial outburst..whatever, then you can say she is finished.

charlotte's racial outbursts havnt slowed down her career.

why would it slow down tessa??

Tessa is technically wonderful. Crisp. To be so young and be that good? Thats great to see but Sasha is turning into one of the greatest performers ever.

Sasha is more marketable than any female in the WWE..she had those all white crowds popping crazy for her when she was treated like a star. She's 100 % legit.

none of that matters if the company isnt gonna push you properly, which the WWE wont do.

sasha signed that long ass contract extension too, after she already knew where she stood with them. cant feel sorry for her.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah. She doesn't deserve any more chances. She's an unrepentant racist. She toxic and entitled. Yea, she's fukking talented, but so are a bunch of people who don't get her chances (ACH, Lio Rush). She needs to rot in the indies until she gets pushed outta there too, then end up working at Wendy's.
Hmm where is that energy for Lars Sullivan? TSC is a joke, pick and chose their fights for daps. Lio was cruiserweight champ, that’s his ceiling . If you say Adam Cole is not believable as a champ than Lio vs Keith Lee is an atrocity. Keep fish dapping.