Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ehhh. Charlotte's gonna be out for at least a year and who knows if Becky will even come back. AEW needs her way more.

Na....... The E actually needs her more.

Outside of Kana Chan and maybe Bayley/Sasha.

They thinner than what most folks wanna admit.

No one takes Lana, Alexa, the Iconics etc seriously anymore. Naomi is wasted and feels like she gets punished with Jimmy ain’t around, the EST chick too new, it’s over for Nattie and Mickie

and all them other blondes are :camby:

Barring Ronda walks back in them doors the E desperately needs Tessa

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Na....... The E actually needs her more.

Outside of Kana Chan and maybe Bayley/Sasha.

They thinner than what most folks wanna admit.

No one takes Lana, Alexa, the Iconics etc seriously anymore. Naomi is wasted and feels like she gets punished with Jimmy ain’t around, the EST chick too new, it’s over for Nattie and Mickie

and all them other blondes are :camby:

Barring Ronda walks back in them doors the E desperately needs Tessa
But their creative is at an all time low, so none of this matters. They need her to ruin her? Have her jobbing out to Charlotte? I'll pass on that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But their creative is at an all time low, so none of this matters. They need her to ruin her? Have her jobbing out to Charlotte? I'll pass on that.

See that’s the thing though.

I actually don’t think they would job her to Charlotte.

I actually think they would build her up as one of the cornerstones and top girls.

I would be absolutely SHOCKED if they gave her that Lana and Dana Brookes treatment

She seems like everything Vince likes in his woman wrestlers excluding being blonde

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
See that’s the thing though.

I actually don’t think they would job her to Charlotte.

I actually think they would build her up as one of the cornerstones and top girls.

I would be absolutely SHOCKED if they gave her that Lana and Dana Brookes treatment

She seems like everything Vince likes in his woman wrestlers excluding being blonde

This is a 100% fact. People don’t think the WWE would salivate at promoting one daughter of a Four Horseman to another??? That shyt writes itself. And they’d be slick and have her beat Kayden Carter, Naomi, and Bianca in consecutive weeks leading up to that.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
This is a 100% fact. People don’t think the WWE would salivate at promoting one daughter of a Four Horseman to another??? That shyt writes itself. And they’d be slick and have her beat Kayden Carter, Naomi, and Bianca in consecutive weeks leading up to that.
They don’t love Tully like that

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They don’t love Tully like that
Its the ready made storyline they will come up with of Tessa and Chuck being lifeling friends and 2nd Gen children of 4 Horsemen who will team up first (winning the tag titles) before beeaking up and feuding.

Vince loves that obvious bullshyt that requires zero creativity.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Danielson and R=G really got the cape on for this racist bird huh :mjlol:

Na.... you aint seen no cape yet.:mjlol:

The real cape is when she signs that WWE contract:lolbron:

If you noticed certain folks been suspiciously quiet, waiting for this to play out and only gonna go IN on her if she signs anywhere but the E

Remember..... per the coli "bu bu bu bu bu bu but I'm the AEW guy":duck:

I'm not defending her or saying anything about her going there. We talking bout the WWE and I just wanna see how this shyt will play out under that umbrella/machine:russ:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tessa Blanchard, who was released by IMPACT earlier this year, was expected to have signed with either AEW or WWE by now but has been noticeably missing in action, having wrestled only once since the pandemic began. The Observer Newsletter reports that her "destination" is not going to be AEW because when her name came up as a potential signee, company officials agreed that while her talent was undeniable and her addition would bolster their women's division, they were not going to pursue her.

Good for AEW.