Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm where is that energy for Lars Sullivan? TSC is a joke, pick and chose their fights for daps. Lio was cruiserweight champ, that’s his ceiling . If you say Adam Cole is not believable as a champ than Lio vs Keith Lee is an atrocity. Keep fish dapping.
You're barking up the wrong tree. Don't reduce my opinion down to seeking daps, either. I don't care about that. I feel the same about Lars and every other privileged racist who never gets held accountable.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
She going to debut at Summer Slam or Evolution 2 and then the TSC rants will ramp up.
so not only was u all up in the naomi thread being a contrarian, youre also in this thread clearly in favor of tessa and trying to make anybody not in favor of this look like theyre wrong for feeling that way

youre either an alt right cac putting on a front for the coli for the sake of causing diversion any time you see pro-black views, or you're a huge c00n

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
so not only was u all up in the naomi thread being a contrarian, youre also in this thread clearly in favor of tessa and trying to make anybody not in favor of this look like theyre wrong for feeling that way

youre either an alt right cac putting on a front for the coli for the sake of causing diversion any time you see pro-black views, or you're a huge c00n
Cry my a river you stupid fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I’m not but I’m not like you stupid. When she debuts and if she takes a title , you going to come online and cry like a bytch and say this is the last time I’m going to watch WWE. Moan and complain like always.
imagine getting joy out of thinking you can regulate how black people on a subforum should feel about racism in the industry by arguing against them all day and trying to make them look crazy for feeling offended

id slap the fukk out of you in real life you weirdo tryhard contrarian racist cac fakkit

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
imagine getting joy out of thinking you can regulate how black people on a subforum should feel about racism in the industry by arguing against them all day and trying to make them look crazy for feeling offended

id slap the fukk out of you in real life you weirdo tryhard contrarian racist cac fakkit
In your dreams. In real life your nothing. Think about it. You are less than nothing. A dap is what you live for . Pathetic.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I’m not but I’m not like you stupid. When she debuts and if she takes a title , you going to come online and cry like a bytch and say this is the last time I’m going to watch WWE. Moan and complain like always.
Imagine thinking this doesn't make you sound white :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She going to debut at Summer Slam or Evolution 2 and then the TSC rants will ramp up.

Cry my a river you stupid fukk.

In your dreams. In real life your nothing. Think about it. You are less than nothing. A dap is what you live for . Pathetic.
You are insufferable. fukk.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
HRyz37B.png