Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I’m not going to brag but my life is what you dream yours could be. You can continue to think you “get in at me “ on an internet board. You can change my quotes too make you feel better. At the end of the day , you will be a shytstain , a nobody, a never was. But hey keep trying. You will be alright .@Flex Luger.

Got damn your corny as fukk :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
giphy.gif

Dude wants to be a “heel” so bad :russ:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s kind of telling that the only people in the industry that put a comment on her post are Brian Cage, Melissa Santos, Joey Ryan, David Arquette, and that Selina girl from MLW. I’d hope if I ever had to make some kind of redemption post, I would have more support from my friends and coworkers then she had. Maybe since she’s a free agent, no one is pressured into vouching for her anymore

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The broad still not admitting she did anything wrong when multiple women provided proof :mjlol::mjlol:
The craziest thing is all she had to do was one of those bullshyt "If my words/actions caused pain to or offended anyone...blah blah blah" half-assed apologies and she would've skated on this months ago.
But she's such an a$$hole she can't even be disingenuous in a fake apology, she needs to be vindicated despite half the women wrestlers around the globe all co-signing her shytty behavior.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
It’s kind of telling that the only people in the industry that put a comment on her post are Brian Cage, Melissa Santos, Joey Ryan, David Arquette, and that Selina girl from MLW. I’d hope if I ever had to make some kind of redemption post, I would have more support from my friends and coworkers then she had. Maybe since she’s a free agent, no one is pressured into vouching for her anymore

@Bryan Danielson any thoughts or comments on this?:sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh, I don't know if this is your new thing or whatever but it's lame as fukk.

Breh..... I don’t know why you be so aggy and triggered.:stopitslime:

My “new thing” been chilling and letting everyone have they fun.

It’s lame you KEEP getting mad over none eventful shyt.... nicca I ain’t doing shyt that directly or even indirectly affecting you. :gucci:

Gotdamn nicca let me fukking LIVE!:what:

Go be mad at the dudes in this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aew...rs-test-positive-for-covid-sloppyshop.799800/

That’s actually doing the shyt you accuse me of doing or used to be mad at me for doing:camby: