Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bc they didn't want her in the Street Profits-Minnesota Oakland/Vegas storyline. AFTER they fired Sarah Logan :snoop:

And the craziest thing is, she SHOULDN’T have been in their storyline, and for them to have like 2 segments of her basically trashing Street Profits for not being serious, it was very obvious that they know she should be presented in a serious manner. But then...poof, she’s been either awol, or on Main Event

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
And the craziest thing is, she SHOULDN’T have been in their storyline, and for them to have like 2 segments of her basically trashing Street Profits for not being serious, it was very obvious that they know she should be presented in a serious manner. But then...poof, she’s been either awol, or on Main Event
You mean they brought someone from NXT and had no plans for them? I'm shocked. Bianca's time has been on Main Event jobbing out Ruby. Good matches, but no one sees them.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Oh it was a debate to some.

WCW Booker T wasn’t about no clown shyt and was for the most part well respected. When he got in that World title scene even took it to a next level.

Lashley outside the E (whether in another company or doing his own independent thing) is dope too

Event though this was scripted but oh well:francis:

Booker's WCW Championship runs sucked, man. Everything sucked then but unrelated to the general shyttiness of 2000 WCW, turning him into a full on Rock clone plus the slowdown from his knee injury the year before :francis:

TV Champion Booker T is the best in ring work of his career by far, followed by the tag team with Goldy in 2002.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Booker's WCW Championship runs sucked, man. Everything sucked then but unrelated to the general shyttiness of 2000 WCW, turning him into a full on Rock clone plus the slowdown from his knee injury the year before :francis:

TV Champion Booker T is the best in ring work of his career by far, followed by the tag team with Goldy in 2002.
His tag teams runs with Stevie were entertaining

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
all this booker t stuff says to me is that he must have gotten word that the WWE is making a serious push to sign tessa.

hes such a shill for the company.

if she goes to AEW, hes not gonna have much to say about it.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
His tag teams runs with Stevie were entertaining

:unimpressed: Harlem Heat was pretty boring when not facing the Steiners or The Outsiders match, imo. Stevie was just....well, he was Stevie Ray in the ring and the heel style at the time was be as boring as possible for 99% of matches.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I disagree..... but then again I was more of a WCW fan than WWF growing up so I guess it’s whatever :yeshrug:

Also years later to even currently, WWE has done things or made decisions far worse than anything WCW has ever done. Admittedly partially due to their longevity with them having the opportunity to reach the highest heights but also the lowest lows if we keep it 100

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
all this booker t stuff says to me is that he must have gotten word that the WWE is making a serious push to sign tessa.

hes such a shill for the company.

if she goes to AEW, hes not gonna have much to say about it.

I agree, it does seem like they're using him to feel out how people will react to her signing.

Having Booker T vouch for a racist isn't a coincidence

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Maybe she wanted out from Impact thinking or knowing WWE would pay her more and make her the headline of the women's division. So she sabotaged her career with Impact to get out of her contract with them.

Her Impact contract was up about 5 days after they fired her, she didn't need to do anything :skip:

I'm still shocked that everyone thinks it's a lock she's going to WWE. The same company that was hiring anybody with a pulse for the past few years & used her for the MYC/some NXT squashes & still didn't sign her. It's almost like there is a reason. But I'm sure that Vince, in between rewriting shows right before they go on air & starting his novelty football league back up, was one of the cople hundred thousand people watching Impact & wants to sign her based off that despite her showing just how much she doesn't care to change at the end.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Her Impact contract was up about 5 days after they fired her, she didn't need to do anything :skip:

I'm still shocked that everyone thinks it's a lock she's going to WWE. The same company that was hiring anybody with a pulse for the past few years & used her for the MYC/some NXT squashes & still didn't sign her. It's almost like there is a reason. But I'm sure that Vince, in between rewriting shows right before they go on air & starting his novelty football league back up, was one of the cople hundred thousand people watching Impact & wants to sign her based off that despite her showing just how much she doesn't care to change at the end.
Why wouldn’t he sign her?
No Becky, no Charlotte. Shayna a bust. Rhea buried.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Exactly..... plus people keep forgetting her MYC days was really before she got a bigger name for herself and took off.

Around that moment, she to a degree was a nobody and was just living off the strength of her daddy’s name.

Now no one look at her as just “Tully’s daughter” and prior to her exposal many was calling her the top female wrestler in the game

She’s the first woman to hold a men’s world title in a mainstream world.

No other chick can say that and at worse if Vince wanted to shyt on Impact, he could sign her just to bury her (which I think it doubtful giving the state of what FW said)

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Why do you think any of that even matters here though? If it was just about who was in desperate need of someone they could really push AEW would have hired her the second Impact let her go.

Tessa doesn't matter like that & to most of the people that would be watching WWE anyway she would just be some random new girl since her biggest stage has been Impact & that shyt is lucky if it's clearing 350,000 people a week.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Why do you think any of that even matters here though? If it was just about who was in desperate need of someone they could really push AEW would have hired her the second Impact let her go.

Tessa doesn't matter like that & to most of the people that would be watching WWE anyway she would just be some random new girl since her biggest stage has been Impact & that shyt is lucky if it's clearing 350,000 people a week.

Valid point. Only people that would know her are real wrestling fans, majority of WWE fans def wouldnt know her.