Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I been saying it for years but niccas tried to dismiss it for stanning or being a hater.

But WCW Booker T>>>>>>>>> WWE Booker T

Him and Stevie Ray were my heroes growing up.

:wow:I really wanted Booker to gather the smoke of this Hogan character

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I’m sorry, I gotta agree with Booker but for different reasons and agendas:russ:

I just wanna see what would happen if Vince signs her so I’m ALL for her going to WWE:lolbron:

Them Tessa vs Charlotte and Becky feuds will be:mjlol: here in the TSC
Becky? In 2022? Becky isn’t coming back for at least year at best.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I been saying it for years but niccas tried to dismiss it for stanning or being a hater.

But WCW Booker T>>>>>>>>> WWE Booker T

Him and Stevie Ray were my heroes growing up.

I don’t see how that’s even a debate. Been a fan of Booker T pretty much all my life, but outside of that GI Bro stuff, Booker was always a serious dude in WCW. They never had to break him down and build him back up like in the WWE.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t see how that’s even a debate. Been a fan of Booker T pretty much all my life, but outside of that GI Bro stuff, Booker was always a serious dude in WCW. They never had to break him down and build him back up like in the WWE.

Oh it was a debate to some.

WCW Booker T wasn’t about no clown shyt and was for the most part well respected. When he got in that World title scene even took it to a next level.

Lashley outside the E (whether in another company or doing his own independent thing) is dope too

Event though this was scripted but oh well:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Becky? In 2022? Becky isn’t coming back for at least year at best.

Oh no, I definitely get that.... but Tessa like 24.

If they was to sign her, she’s basically get that Rhonda push and be primed until Becky’s return

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh it was a debate to some.

WCW Booker T wasn’t about no clown shyt and was for the most part well respected. When he got in that World title scene even took it to a next level.

Lashley outside the E (whether in another company or doing his own independent thing) is dope too

Event though this was scripted but oh well:francis:

Lashley is a Trump supporter though.:mjpls:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lmao yep
belairriottme.jpg
Bianca isn’t on Raw anymore:dahell:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bianca isn’t on Raw anymore:dahell:
Vince doesn't know what to do with her. He only called her up because of how much her popularity was skyrocketing. Vince planned on doing to her what he constantly does to Sasha, and that's use their popularity to help out his favorite blondes. Notice how he always keeps Alexa around Sasha, and he was going to do the same with Bianca and Charles. Becky getting pregnant messed up his plans.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Vince doesn't know what to do with her. He only called her up because of how much her popularity was skyrocketing. Vince planned on doing to her what he constantly does to Sasha, and that's use their popularity to help out his favorite blondes. Notice how he always keeps Alexa around Sasha, and he was going to do the same with Bianca and Charles. Becky getting pregnant messed up his plans.
You just made that up , and it’s stupid. You said he called her because her popularity was sky rocketing?? You could say she was called up to be with Montez. Then you made this nonsense. Bianca was going to be around Charlotte and Becky and this messed her getting pregnant messed up the plans. Man she was never in the title picture, Rhea and Shayna were. Also I don’t notice Alexa around Sasha . She is around Nikki.
Since the Bayley team up. Sasha has feuded with
Lacey, Asuka, Io and the Iconics.
They beat Alexa and Nikki 2 months ago. Blame Heyman for messing up her push because he couldn’t think of a feud for her. Now I been a fan of hers for awhile but in no universe is she a main eventer like Sasha or Bayley. She isn’t on Becky level or Asuka level, she needs at least 6 months of matches against the Carmellas and Sonyas .
Look at these people who don’t see tv time and blame Charlotte or Becky.
Carmella: Mia
Naomi: Mia
Shayna: Mia
Ruby: main event
Liv: barely hanging in
Mandy: had a spark with Otis now nothing.
Lana: a joke
Nattie: upper enhancement talent
Mikki James: Mia
Dana Brooke: Mia
Give Bianca time to have a damn feud before write another false narrative.