☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:skip:

I asked you what country. I listed four as examples.

What country are they from?

Why would anyone be scared to answer that question?
I'm not scared, I just don't need you having information on me

I've already shared where they're from and that I'm a black male. Take it or leave it.

Now go forward with your domestic immigration policy. We still haven't heard it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So can everybody pick and choose which laws to break or does this only apply to illegal immigrants?

It applied to African Americans during the civil rights movement. It applied to people who burned their draft cards in Vietnam.

Unjust laws are just that. All this is insignificant though because Americans and American government ignore the law the most. They benefit from immigration.

You can google it.

You made the claim sir.

No it wouldn't change anything. My point was that if were making a list of who is entitled to what based on historical wrongs as justification for criminal behavior, I'd like to be prioritized. My family has been here since the 1600s. Let's address the wrongs done by white folks in chronological order instead of willy-nilly.

I agree 100% with this. So why are you putting your time into calling poor immigrants criminals instead of challenging WASP status quo?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm not scared, I just don't need you having information on me

I've already shared where they're from and that I'm a black male. Take it or leave it.

Now go forward with your domestic immigration policy. We still haven't heard it.

What we have now worked great for our parents, you and me.

As far as safety goes, the 9/11 cats came here on visas, like your parents did.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It applied to African Americans during the civil rights movement. It applied to people who burned their draft cards in Vietnam.

Unjust laws are just that. All this is insignificant though because Americans and American government ignore the law the most. They benefit from immigration.

immigration laws are not unjust, and us foreign policy doesnt give a person the right to ignore immigration laws, millions of people immigrate to the us perfectly legally every year from the countries you are going on about

your argument is a purely emotional and selfish argument based on your personal interests

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yes. But it's not really on them. The US government itself ignores it's own immigration laws. It needs immigration to thrive and innovate.

i agree that it does ignore its own immigration laws, that is the problem, that is why there is chaos at the border right now, the lack of rule of law always leads to chaos

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So the people on the other side of the argument in this thread openly admit they have direct benefit of immigration to this country yet don't want the same for others.

That took much quicker than the Germans, Italians, and Irish who came in droves . It took them a few decades to start hating.

:mjlol:
what kind of immigrants is the question.

No one will turn down a competent brain surgeon who wants to come to the USA.
The issue here is bums with no skills.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
immigration laws are not unjust, and us foreign policy doesnt give a person the right to ignore immigration laws, millions of people immigrate to the us perfectly legally every year from the countries you are going on about

your argument is a purely emotional and selfish argument based on your personal interests

How is it selfish? I'm already a US citizen. So are my children, and my parents, and the rest of my family. If I was selfish I would be here acting like Napoleon.

"fukk it, I got mine"

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Those people were citizens. I'm not sure that illegal immigrants have any standing to challenge 'unjust' laws when they aren't even supposed to be here.

You made the claim sir.

I assumed when I came into HL that we all started with the same basic set of facts. I'll pull up some numbers on our annual foreign aid to Latin America in a few.

I agree 100% with this. So why are you putting your time into calling poor immigrants criminals instead of challenging WASP status quo?

I'm multi-tasking. It's like walking and chewing bubble gum.