☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:blessed: TUH out here giving people that work

you know I used to try and intellectually argue the whole immigration thing a while ago , but i don't anymore , this country was built on immigrants of the illegal kind both here voluntary and brought here against there will , they came from impoverished nations as they do today. I say let them ALL IN , each and every last one, from all corners of the earth. Black,brown,white let them all in, and when people want to talk about we have to enforce the laws of america, what about american border etc etc and all that non sense miss me wit that . The only people that have a true claim to this land are the ones from the First Nation.

tribal_nation_map_custom-973eefab3541e8d2c23056100549ac543e59beee-s40-c85.jpg

tribal_nation_mexico_custom-17b2bbf3c3e64ccda740862ceac7568d8925bf94-s40-c85.png
built by immigrants...And?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Spot on. Not to mention that these people talking about "DEY TOOK R JUUBS" and "close the border" are often the most hardened Capitalists. The same system they worship lives off cheap, illegal labor. Notice how most of them don't attack their corporate fathers. :mjlol:

Most of these people also support American intervention for regional superiority without understanding the consequences. Or they support a Drug War that has made several Latin American countries battlefields and now they are puzzled why people who are essentially war refugees are coming. :mjlol:

These right wing types are good for some laughs :pachaha:
but you're trying to shift the argument to "corporatism" and "cheap labor"

that doesn't even talk about why all these people should be allowed to stay for breaking the law

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:wow: Don't get me started on capitalism role in this

These two books alone justify all the immigration, that's happening, dudes always want to talk about remember our history, :mjpls: History goes both ways.

51sRne78LIL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9780060937317_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
I don't see why that means they can come to the USA illegally and flood the borders though.

Theres a shyt ton of countries from Chile all the way up through mexico...and NO ONE wants to stay in any of them?

We have a problem...and that problem ain't the USA

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what:

You're about one dumb post like this from going on ignore.

There was genocide, slaughter, biological warfare, breaking of contracts and backstabbing to take this land.

Its 2014 though.

AS A BLACK MAN, I acknowledge what native americans went through.

Now, that we've cleared that up....why does that mean 50K kids get to stay in the USA?

SIDENOTE: ya'll are some petty a$$holes to threaten debaters with "oh i'll ban you"

GTFOH. Debate or step aside.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Its 2014 though.

AS A BLACK MAN, I acknowledge what native americans went through.

Now, that we've cleared that up....why does that mean 50K kids get to stay in the USA?

SIDENOTE: ya'll are some petty a$$holes to threaten debaters with "oh i'll ban you"

GTFOH. Debate or step aside.

I didn't say ban. I said I was going to put you on ignore. I already answered your questions multiple times. I have debated my position, provided sources and have exposed your "other countries don't do this" propaganda with sources. I have already exposed your hypocrisy on this matter.

You have a reputation throughout this forum of being a joke.

Now do you care to debate and provide some factual evidence to support your claims?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I don't see why that means they can come to the USA illegally and flood the borders though.

Theres a shyt ton of countries from Chile all the way up through mexico...and NO ONE wants to stay in any of them?

We have a problem...and that problem ain't the USA

This is not true. I have shown it with the sources about Brazil that conveniently has been left unanswered.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't say ban. I said I was going to put you on ignore. I already answered your questions multiple times. I have debated my position, provided sources and have exposed your "other countries don't do this" propaganda with sources. I have already exposed your hypocrisy on this matter.

You have a reputation throughout this forum of being a joke.

Now do you care to debate and provide some factual evidence to support your claims?

All of your "evidence" isn't even relevant to the discussion, and I keep calling you out on it.

Tailor your talking points, so I don't have to do it for you.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They treat them quite well actually. Brazil has had an influx of Japenese, Lebonese, and Italian immigration. Since the economy has boomed in the last 10 years, Bolivians and Haitians have also come in large numbers.

Brazil, much like the US, has amnestied illegals as recently as a few years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/21/world/americas/brazil-lures-immigrants/index.html?_s=PM:AMERICAS

Broadly speaking, Brazil appears genuinely willing to admit undocumented people into its borders. But so far, its approach of issuing humanitarian visas to Haitians even if they arrive illegally undermines its stated commitment to combat human trafficking. Critics say that as the country's international profile and prosperity rises, it must ensure that its immigration policies are unequivocal and highly developed.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Amer...igrants-strain-the-country-s-immigration-laws

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/28/world/americas/brazil-immigration/

Under the plan, those immigrants already in the country who entered illegally will be "regularized."

Unlike the United States, where illegal entry by low-skilled workers is often viewed as a threat, Brazilians are extolling the positives such newly-legalized immigrants can bring.

"For example, the Haitians speak French and could be useful in the cities where the World Cup games will be held," Labor Minister Paulo Roberto dos Santos Pinto said.

Believe right-wing propaganda brehs

Tumbleweed.gif