Immigration. Lets talk about it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Don't get me started on capitalism role in this

These two books alone justify all the immigration, that's happening, dudes always want to talk about remember our history, :mjpls: History goes both ways.

51sRne78LIL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9780060937317_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:heh: People really kill me with that this America stuff and we have to protect our borders :russ: this aint your borders , nothing is going to stop those Immigrants from coming and I tell you what they are hungrier both figuratively and literally than most Americans. The parents are coming here and working hard, the kids are coming and even with the language barrier are busting they asses in school , there starting business etc etc. I still remember the thread from sohh right before it shutdown my last job at a school when i gave those group of 5th -7th graders a test to see who could name the most states and state capitals, my NIGERIAN kids who were here illegally (mom over stayed a visa) blew the american kids out the water, kids had only been in the country for 2 years . The average american is more worried about Kim K. and there duck hunters reality shows, while these immigrants are coming in and going to townnn. Like i said no one is going to stop them, no president no matter how white or republican is going to do what needs to be done , immigration enforcement is a JOKE here.

:mjlol: We can pretty much level to the ground the countries of Iraq and Afghanistan in a few years, but we cant stop some poor, malnourished south american farmers from crossing a couple of our own rivers and desserts. :upsetfavre:

:salute: perfectly put

this is our planet :blessed: we should be free to work and contribute wherever we want. fukk you and your invisible lines. ya cant stop us.

yea theres some bad apples out there, but theres some bad apples here too. deport em or lock em up. most immigrants are here to work work work.

so rant and rave all u want about immigration, but unless u commit an army to patrol every inch of every border, airport and seaport in this country, all ya can do is rant and rave. we gonna get ours regardless.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
why does your argument rest on things from half centuries ago?

and not kids barely 10 years old in the SW USA in 2014?

you must mean hat events of the past don't have any effect present day :heh:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:wow: Don't get me started on capitalism role in this

These two books alone justify all the immigration, that's happening, dudes always want to talk about remember our history, :mjpls: History goes both ways.

51sRne78LIL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

9780060937317_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

thats complete bullshyt, the second back has nothing to do with latin america so what on earth does it have to with immigration

the first book is just marxist propaganda and if anything it justifies immigration to spain, feel free

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
thats complete bullshyt, the second back has nothing to do with latin america so what on earth does it have to with immgration

the first book is just marxist propaganda and if anything it justifies immigration to spain, feel free

have you even read the book ?

I don't mean to question our local forum intellectual:mjpls:

so south and central americans are predisposed to be criminals ?:usure:

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:salute: perfectly put

this is our planet :blessed: we should be free to work and contribute wherever we want. fukk you and your invisible lines. ya cant stop us.

yea theres some bad apples out there, but theres some bad apples here too. deport em or lock em up. most immigrants are here to work work work.

so rant and rave all u want about immigration, but unless u commit an army to patrol every inch of every border, airport and seaport in this country, all ya can do is rant and rave. we gonna get ours regardless.

yo the only thing worse than racist white people running america would be a bunch racist cornballs from latin america trying to run american and trying to turn america into the racist backwards hell holes they came from, its funny as hell dominicans of all people coming to america talking open borders , you cant be serious

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Akin to slavery? When did I say that? Care to point it out?

They are immoral, even the United States government has admitted this the multiple times they have amnestied millions of people. Official government policy on immigration from Cuba shows that they understand that foreign policies have an effect on immigration. Right now countless White Canadians can make it across our border without even seeing a soul. No one gives a shyt about that.

I have no issue deporting people who commit serious crimes but deporting people who come here to work, participate in our democracy, contribute taxes and advance our society (most immigrants, legal and illegal, do this) as has been the cornerstone of the US for several generations I don't support. Deporting people who were brought here as children is immoral.

nah bruh. You can't seriously support unfettered immigration.

You just can't.

No one said you have to hate illegals, but some of these peple gotta try their luck at home or elsewhere.