newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you need to talk to people from spain and people from latin america about that

why are you and your peeps claiming taino land and arawak land breh
:ohhh:
maybe you need to talk to yourself

:blessed: your finally getting it, this land is up for grabs , white man took it away from the native man and now the "brown" man is slowly claiming it for themselves

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
A 3rd world country with huge problems of their own and one of the biggest percentages of poverty in the world shutting it's borders to another 3rd world country, is not the same as fukking AMERICA, one of the richest, closing it's borders.

Keep reaching in order to justify your hate for us tho :umad:

actually it is the same, go back to DR and open those borders before you come here and talk open borders

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
And just for the record, I've always been against the deportation of Haitians. But I'm not president.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
And just for the record, I've always been against the deportation of Haitians. But I'm not president.

according to your logic dominican republic is just a fake country built on the blood and enslavement of native americans and africans

according to you that justifies open borders, so its not that hatians shouldn't be deported (although thats very nice of you) according to your logic hatians have every right to go anywhere in the island

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
according to your logic dominican republic is just a fake country built on the blood and enslavement of native americans and africans

according to you that justifies open borders, so its not that hatians shouldn't be deported (although thats very nice of you) according to your logic hatians have every right to go anywhere in the island

They do have that right in my opinion. As long as they in DR to work and obey the laws, why shouldn't they look for better opportunities for their families?

And Yea Dr is another country built on the blood of natives. Never disputed that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
They do have that right in my opinion. As long as they in DR to work and obey the laws, why shouldn't they look for better opportunities for their families?

And Yea Dr is another country built on the blood of natives. Never disputed that.

cool, ill let my hatian peeps know

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
bingo

but as can be seen the other side of the cism is nutty also, dudes are literally saying immigration laws are immoral and people dont have to abide by them, according to typeusername immigration laws are akin to slavery
A country built on immigrants will always have a moral struggle defining its immigration policies IMO.

Over advertising the Country as the land of dreams is what kept people coming. Pull the plug on marketing the country, show some of the real challenges we face, and the immigration will drop.
Would be immigrants need to know America is not as easy at it sounds, money doesn't grow on the trees, and we have to work for it.

The whole social services system needs reforms but this will never happen as long as some are benefiting from the flaws and abusing the already messed up system.
:yeshrug:

Oh and I support open boarders(for the record)...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Oh and I support open boarders(for the record)... [/spoiler]

i support free trade agreements between nations that include free movement of labor along with free movement of goods

i dont support chaos, anarchy and ignoring laws