Immigration. Lets talk about it.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is not true. I have shown it with the sources about Brazil that conveniently has been left unanswered.

thats just stupid, brazil doesnt have open immigration or open borders, there is no country on the planet that does have open borders except for somalia

its completely ridiculous to suggest the united states have open borders when no country in the world does

Gains

Superstar
Daps
yeah, i am, are you disputing that its marxist?

Eduardo Galeano is a leftist so it leans from that perspective

which to you automatically discredits anything in the book

and whats the deal with south / central americans being predisposed criminals ? sounds like something some extreme right Pope worshiping bigot would say , your better than that :merchant:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
thats just stupid, brazil doesnt have open immigration or open borders, there is no country on the planet that does have open borders except for somalia

its completely ridiculous to suggest the united states have open borders when no country in the world does

Can you address the points in the articles I posted.

They have illegals. They welcome the illegals. Gave them amnesty.

You have spent countless pages saying this only happens in America. Then you made the point to ask me why Brazil doesn't do what America does.

And I have proved that it does.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thats complete bullshyt, the second back has nothing to do with latin america so what on earth does it have to with immgration

the first book is just marxist propaganda and if anything it justifies immigration to spain, feel free

:dwillhuh:

Chapter 1, "Columbus, the Indians, and Human Progress" covers early Native American civilization in North America and the Bahamas, the genocide and enslavement committed by the crew of Christopher Columbus, and incidents of violent colonization by early settlers. Topics include the Arawaks, Bartolomé de las Casas, the Aztecs, Hernán Cortés,Pizarro, Powhatan, the Pequot, the Narragansett, Metacom, King Philip's War, and the Iroquois.

Chapter 8, "We Take Nothing By Conquest, Thank God" describes the Mexican-American War. Zinn writes that President James Polk agitated for war for the purpose of imperialism. Zinn argues that the war was unpopular, but that newspapers of that era misrepresented the popular sentiment.

and those are just two chapters dedicated to the destruction of Latin american countries , that's not counting a lot of information in there about American influence in the region and that's not including how much America/the settlers/the pilgrims WHATEVER you want to call them disrespected the BORDERS of Native Americans :mjlol:

Borders,Culture,Language :camby: you dont get to spend a few hundred years causing havoc around the world causing the death and displacement of millions and get to cry when a few thousand come into "your" country ever year

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Eduardo Galeano is a leftist so it leans from that perspective

which to you automatically discredits anything in the book

and whats the deal with south / central americans being predisposed criminals ? sounds like something some extreme right Pope worshiping bigot would say , your better than that :merchant:

i do discredit it but that is besides the point, the point is the absurd idea of using it to justify illegal immigration

i dont remember saying anything about being predisposed to criminality, i was talking economically, what i said is that the reason why latin america countries and most third world countries are behind is because of the lack of rule of law

the rule of law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law is the foundation of american prosperity, if you lose that america goes to shyt, that is part of the reason why amnesty is dangerous, it rewards people that dont respect the rule of law

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Can you address the points in the articles I posted.

They have illegals. They welcome the illegals. Gave them amnesty.

You have spent countless pages saying this only happens in America. Then you made the point to ask me why Brazil doesn't do what America does.

And I have proved that it does.

brazil doesn't have open borders, they do not welcome illegals anymore than any other country does and the amnesty they do give is for a handful of people not for millions of people

if amnesty was about a few thousand people no one would care, but amnesty as being proposed in the united states is for millions of people and then for a subsequent millions more in the future, its silly to ask that of any country

Gains

Superstar
Daps
i do discredit it but that is besides the point, the point is the absurd idea of using it to justify illegal immigration

A book you've never read :mjlol:

that doesn't openly justify illegal Immigration to the US

hey guyz what makes a 3rd world nation ?:troll:

a populace that doez not obeyz the rule of law :troll:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:dwillhuh:

and those are just two chapters dedicated to the destruction of Latin american countries , that's not counting a lot of information in there about American influence in the region and that's not including how much America/the settlers/the pilgrims WHATEVER you want to call them disrespected the BORDERS of Native Americans :mjlol:

Borders,Culture,Language :camby: you dont get to spend a few hundred years causing havoc around the world causing the death and displacement of millions and get to cry when a few thousand come into "your" country ever year

what does genocide by SPAIN have to do with the united states? the descendants of people that committed the genocide of native americans in latin america are still living in latin america, if you have issues with the genocide in latin america then you need to discuss that with spain and latin america

the mexican american war was between two former european colonies, the mexicans lost, end of story

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what does genocide by SPAIN have to do with the united states? the descendants of people that committed the genocide of native americans in latin america are still living in latin america, if you have issues with the genocide in latin america then you need to discuss that with spain and latin america

the mexican american war was between two former european colonies, the mexicans lost, end of story

What about the descendents of those who illegally immigrated into this country while it was already settled by native Americans? I do believe many tribes did ask them not to come into there land, not to use there resources, to respect their culture, where was the respect for their borders.Yeah that's right there was none.

:blessed: this is nothing more than karma

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What about the descendents of those who illegally immigrated into this country while it was already settled by native Americans? I do believe many tribes did ask them not to come into there land, not to use there resources, to respect their culture, where was the respect for their borders.Yeah that's right there was none.

:blessed: this is nothing more than karma

the issues between native americans that lived in what is now the united states is an issue between the native americans and the us government, it has nothing to do with latin america and nothing to do with immigration from latin america

if this is about karma, then we now get to the bottom line which is that your pro amnesty argument is just mumbo jumbo

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the issues between native americans that lived in what is now the united states is an issue between the native americans and the us government, it has nothing to do with latin america and nothing to do with immigration from latin america

if this is about karma, then we now get to the bottom line which is that your pro amnesty argument is just mumbo jumbo

:lupe: stop deflecting, talk to me about the borders of the native Americans, what happened to there borders breh :damn: what happened to there culture :damn:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yo the only thing worse than racist white people running america would be bunch racist cornballs from latin america trying to run american and trying to turn america into the racist backwards hell holes they came from, its funny as hell dominicans of all people coming to america talking open borders , you cant be serious

A 3rd world country with huge problems of their own and one of the biggest percentages of poverty in the world shutting it's borders to another 3rd world country, is not the same as fukking AMERICA, one of the richest, closing it's borders.

Keep reaching in order to justify your hate for us tho :umad:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:lupe: stop deflecting, talk to me about the borders of the native Americans, what happened to there borders breh :damn: what happened to there culture :damn:

you need to talk to people from spain and people from latin america about that

why are you and your peeps claiming taino land and arawak land breh
:ohhh:
maybe you need to talk to yourself