Immediate aftermath of drive-by caught on film

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm gonna catch hell for this.

And I'll probably deserve it.

But all I get from that video is that I despise fat women.

Daps
Sad the community and children have to witness stuff like that.

Worst part is that was probably over one of three things

A) Fight
B) Drug money
C) A Woman

3 of the most petty things

Daps
man thats why I laugh when i see ppl on this site saying cac this and cac that. We are the ones out here killing each other. Just lost a friend 2 weeks ago, he was trying to rob somebody stash and was killed in the process. Everybody on his FB page saying RIP , getting shirts made, showing each other love. by next week they will be back to walking zombies.

"They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"

544281_514890445235360_1750474563_n.jpg

And then

" eternally in my mission
Is to be more than just a rap musician
The elevation of today's generation
If could make 'em listen"

Sad thing them an is gone and not enough listened.

Double J

Banned
Daps
You don't see this happen in white neighborhoods now do do you? :mjpls:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Sad the community and children have to witness stuff like that.

Worst part is that was probably over one of three things

A) Fight
B) Drug money
C) A Woman

3 of the most petty things

if ur poor and live in the ghetto and STILL decide to have kids and raise them in that environment then you're a dumbass parent IMO

Get out the hood first so your child doesn't have to live in that environment, if u can't do that then stop making babies.

But something tells me these people don't care or are just too stupid to fight their primitive hormonal instincts to reproduce. It's really an extremely selfish act to raise a child in a warzone like that, and no one is to blame but you, the parent.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
look son

when you living a certain lifestyle it comes with consequesnces

this nikka prolly deserved that shyt. there is no loyalty when you moving weight

everyone is sharks. the only nikka you can trust is ya brother.

both my uncles was a heavy hitter in the 90s. im talkin bout coppin 200k worth of cocaine at one fukkin time

riding round with 15 keys at one time. nikka made moves from NY, New Orleans, Arizona, California , Texas, North California to Mexico

he told me when the fed cases went down that nikkas started telling to get lighter sentences. his main man told the feds that he was the hitter. that nikka got his sentence reduced to 7 years. cause of him my uncle lost 300 racks at one of his spots. as a result the nikka and his wife was killed same week.

my uncle got lawyers on salary nikka lol. on some wire shyt. the nikka killed prolly deserved it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDx5qPqBaSI[/ame]