Immediate aftermath of drive-by caught on film

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
its more about economics and opportunity
growing up in these neighbors u get no education

But it is the white mans fault that you get no education when most black people insist on having kids out of wedlock?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But it is the white mans fault that you get no education when most black people insist on having kids out of wedlock?

if u r a child u cant ask for education
u are in an environment with shytty schools
u dont know what u dont know
u can some blame issues on white people
we are only 50 yrs removed from jim crow
"its not your fault but its your problem"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
These keyboard black militants are straight up trolling.

Let me ask you black militant keyboard folks.

Who are you afraid of the most in 2013, the black man or the white man. :rudy:

Alright well let me ask you a question. Do you think we was born like this? Angry, Violent, Ignorant? Like since the exist of our race was we like this? You just keeping give racism a pass and its sad that you done know the effects of slavery. Taken from our homes in Africa, bought here in ships, beaten, humiliated, killed, raped etc for 100s of years.

Now we're free in a land thats not ours to fend for ourselves where the odds are always stacked against you. All the movements we had for unity was broken and destroyed, our heroes, leaders killed. After that drugs are pumped into our community, by the shytloads all under immunity by the US Government. But you wanna give racism a pass right? Like everything is our fault? Like this doesnt happen everyday
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApV0hszT-yo[/ame]

You wanna seek approval from whites so you wanna join the blame game and then look down on us with ya house negro complex. Oh why yall wanna complain about the white man when its yall killing each other. Well let me ask you this chris. You dont really think that we are making these guns, drugs and poverty by ourselves do you?

Stop giving them cacs a pass

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
if ur poor and live in the ghetto and STILL decide to have kids and raise them in that environment then you're a dumbass parent IMO

Get out the hood first so your child doesn't have to live in that environment, if u can't do that then stop making babies.

But something tells me these people don't care or are just too stupid to fight their primitive hormonal instincts to reproduce. It's really an extremely selfish act to raise a child in a warzone like that, and no one is to blame but you, the parent.

oh yeah the suburbs are much safer, just dont be walking down the street at night with a hoodie one and a bag a candy or make a k-turn in someone drive way looking for a friends house. Your people isnt really better off then us, but yall get a pass to have kids though right?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Alright well let me ask you a question. Do you think we was born like this? Angry, Violent, Ignorant? Like since the exist of our race was we like this? You just keeping give racism a pass and its sad that you done know the effects of slavery. Taken from our homes in Africa, bought here in ships, beaten, humiliated, killed, raped etc for 100s of years.

Now we're free in a land thats not ours to fend for ourselves where the odds are always stacked against you. All the movements we had for unity was broken and destroyed, our heroes, leaders killed. After that drugs are pumped into our community, by the shytloads all under immunity by the US Government. But you wanna give racism a pass right? Like everything is our fault? Like this doesnt happen everyday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApV0hszT-yo

You wanna seek approval from whites so you wanna join the blame game and then look down on us with ya house negro complex. Oh why yall wanna complain about the white man when its yall killing each other. Well let me ask you this chris. You dont really think that we are making these guns, drugs and poverty by ourselves do you?

Stop giving them cacs a pass
No one is denying the evils of slavery.

I'm only looking at stats.

A black person is more likely to kill you than a white man in America.
Chicago is the most dangerous place in America for the black man.

How exactly can you solve white racism when blacks are the ones killing each other? :rudy:

No one is giving racism a pass. Stop black men from killing each other before you point fingers

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

How exactly can you solve white racism when blacks are the ones killing each other? :rudy:

No one is giving racism a pass. Stop black men from killing each other before you point fingers

chicago aint that dangerous
its just certain neighborhoods
if these people werent living in poverty they wouldnt be killing people

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

Black on Black violence vs white on black violence stats are so one-sided that its not even funny. They juke the stats since they never count hangings or is in favor of whites killing blacks. Wrongful use of Self-defense is really to blame when it comes to white vs black violence. They kill us more believe me. Just google lynchings in Mississippi

Chicago has always been violent, even before we took over as a minority. You can put asians or who ever in there and it will still be dangerous.

We cant solve white racism :yeshrug: this is their land. Wish we could go back to Africa to honest but they fukked shyt up over there also. Best bet is to inform each other about the bigger picture and hope they listen. Offer out reach programs to trouble youth, more jobs etc. Its a bunch of ways to stop black on black violence its just that its on borrowed time and money. They trying to shut down my program :snoop: for budget cuts

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

You cant say that cause according to him, its our fault that we are in poverty. He been listening to his white colleagues too much. Notice how he says "y'all" whenever he talks about us.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Black on Black violence vs white on black violence stats are so one-sided that its not even funny. They juke the stats since they never count hangings or is in favor of whites killing blacks. Wrongful use of Self-defense is really to blame when it comes to white vs black violence. They kill us more believe me. Just google lynchings in Mississippi

Chicago has always been violent, even before we took over as a minority. You can put asians or who ever in there and it will still be dangerous.

We cant solve white racism :yeshrug: this is their land. Wish we could go back to Africa to honest but they fukked shyt up over there also. Best bet is to inform each other about the bigger picture and hope they listen. Offer out reach programs to trouble youth, more jobs etc. Its a bunch of ways to stop black on black violence its just that its on borrowed time and money. They trying to shut down my program :snoop: for budget cuts
U talkin outreach to a dude who takes pride in not "dealing" with black women doe

Hes just :troll:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
similar thing happened on my old block when i lived in Franford by the Frankford/Orthodox station my whip was parked on the corner im in the crib gettin ready to bounce and i hear mad gun shots they clapped this dude and he falls right behind my whip! It was a miracle my car wasn't hit dude caught a bullet in his leg...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Something simple that racist whites and uncle toms fail to realize. :snoop: