Immediate aftermath of drive-by caught on film

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
First of all slow down. Stop acting like white people are living in a eutopia. White people kill too. Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites. Every now and then people kill outside of their race.

If the dude that was murdered was the same dude that's in put court papers then that means he was in the game. So he has to take the good with the bad (if that is the case). If its street shyt, then its street shyt. If dude was a college kid minding his own business then that's something different all together.

As far as people talking "cac this and cac that" I know when I speak on it, I am talking more of a systematic thing. Like Judicial system, economic system, government issues, ect.

This murder and what we discuss as far as racial politics are TWO COMPLETELY different things. :thinking:

word, I cant feel sorry for nyggas like this, shyt was a lifestyle choice
u know what can happen to u

Daps
Another thing. I fukking hate when cacs do these documentaries on "hood life" like its National Geographic or some shyt. These cacs really don't give a duck about how black people live. They really out there taking pictures of shooting victims and families grieving.

These cacs only did this to add to their resume. fukk them. :pacspit:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Another thing. I fukking hate when cacs do these documentaries on "hood life" like its National Geographic or some shyt. These cacs really don't give a duck about how black people live. They really out there taking pictures of shooting victims and families grieving.

These cacs only did this to add to their resume. fukk them. :pacspit:
stop behaving like national geographic and u won't have to worry about that sh1t

funny thing is that the camera crew JUST HAPPENED to be in the area when the gun shots rang off, the hood is really an unpredictable jungle, no different than whats on discovery channel and nat geo

:manny:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
stop behaving like national geographic and u won't have to worry about that sh1t

funny thing is that the camera crew JUST HAPPENED to be in the area when the gun shots rang off, the hood is really an unpredictable jungle, no different than whats on discovery channel and nat geo

:manny:

dog you never been in the hood in yo life

you dont know shyt about anything keep it moving

always sayin some dumb shyt

you dont relate nikka talk about some other shyt

you stay yappin for no reason

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
this is why whites :cape: when black people move into their peaceful neighborhoods, those same so called 'hood's in Philly were occupied by white people during the 1930-40s and weren't considered bad neighborhoods back then i bet.

that used to be a White neighborhood up to the early '90's, I remember when Latinos started moving in and there where a lot of racial tension in the neighborhood

White people would actually protest Latinos and even block them from getting to their houses, now that shyt is like a ghost town

and for those questioning why a drive-by, it seems more than likely a crime of opportunity especially since there was a marked police cruiser coming up behind the Cadillac

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
that used to be a White neighborhood up to the early '90's, I remember when Latinos started moving in and there where a lot of racial tension in the neighborhood

White people would actually protest Latinos and even block them from getting to their houses, now that shyt is like a ghost town

and for those questioning why a drive-by, it seems more than likely a crime of opportunity especially since there was a marked police cruiser coming up behind the Cadillac

so basically we all agree that blacks and hispanics are a great recipe for a terrible neighborhood?

:shake:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
so basically we all agree that blacks and hispanics are a great recipe for a terrible neighborhood?

:shake:

Well as a black man I may have to agree with somewhat on this.

I know they will call me a c00n but there is some truth to this statement.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Well as a black man I may have to agree with somewhat on this.

I know they will call me a c00n but there is some truth to this statement.

Sh1t doesn't make sense to me though, Clearly it's blatantly true but if you acknowledge it then you're labeled as a c00n or racist.

Why are people so angry at facts?

:dwillhuh:

If black and hispanics are genetically more prone to violence and criminal activity (I'm not saying all, but it seems like most) then we must first admit it so we can move on to find solutions. Only then could we stop the violence in these communities.

Maybe there's some kind of doctor prescribed pills we can give to all black/hispanic people so they'll stop murdering eachother so much.

:ohhh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
if ur poor and live in the ghetto and STILL decide to have kids and raise them in that environment then you're a dumbass parent IMO

Get out the hood first so your child doesn't have to live in that environment, if u can't do that then stop making babies.

But something tells me these people don't care or are just too stupid to fight their primitive hormonal instincts to reproduce. It's really an extremely selfish act to raise a child in a warzone like that, and no one is to blame but you, the parent.

Real talk. Before I have kids Ima make sure I live in a neighborhood that's :mjpls:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I think Latinos and Blacks are less involved in their neighborhood's well being

some of us have that "its not my problem" and "Im not snitching/calling cops" attitude till it gets really bad

cause most Black people and Latinos are good people its just the few bad ones that make a huge difference

I moved into a White neighborhood that is now all Latino and Black and when it was all White people I didnt even know my neighbors juts a quick head nod when i saw them, now I know pretty much the whole block and we're all cool with one another