i dont even trust my cousins when im makin moves

thats the only person i know would never sell me short

other than that fukk these nikkas

i never understood how nikkas carry mad friends

you gotta keep these nikkas at a distance

ur brother is going to be the person that ends up fukking u over

That's how it always is bro

:whistle:

but damn, a n1gga had dreams about seeing dude laid out in the car like that lastnight........homie was born in 93, younging dead just like that over nothing probably...

I'm still tryna figure out why the shooter thought it was a good idea to do that sh1t with a MARKED POLICE CAR right in back of the car he made a hit on :damn:

This guy further proves my assumptions that the majority of human beings are too stupid to breathe which is why I choose to avoid them and care less about their opinions on anything

:snoop:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
dats crazy as fukk i seen a benz get sprayed up by a cab driver some years back nikka was drivign everywhere all over the grass it was like a movie seen or some shyt

dem kids aint need to see that though man thats fukked up broad daylight smh

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Photo of the shooter

Daniel_Walker.png

:cryepic: This ol Aaron Brooks looking ass nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
look son

when you living a certain lifestyle it comes with consequesnces

this nikka prolly deserved that shyt. there is no loyalty when you moving weight

everyone is sharks. the only nikka you can trust is ya brother.

both my uncles was a heavy hitter in the 90s. im talkin bout coppin 200k worth of cocaine at one fukkin time

riding round with 15 keys at one time. nikka made moves from NY, New Orleans, Arizona, California , Texas, North California to Mexico

he told me when the fed cases went down that nikkas started telling to get lighter sentences. his main man told the feds that he was the hitter. that nikka got his sentence reduced to 7 years. cause of him my uncle lost 300 racks at one of his spots. as a result the nikka and his wife was killed same week.

my uncle got lawyers on salary nikka lol. on some wire shyt. the nikka killed prolly deserved it

Why are you on here dry snitching on your uncle??

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
But I thought the evil white cac was still the #1 enemy tho

:skip:

These keyboard black militants are straight up trolling.

Let me ask you black militant keyboard folks.

Who are you afraid of the most in 2013, the black man or the white man. :rudy:

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
These keyboard black militants are straight up trolling.

Let me ask you black militant keyboard folks.

Who are you afraid of the most in 2013, the black man or the white man. :rudy:

I think it's real sad that even though we were all from Africa at one point, probably hunting lions wit kunte kinte n some sh*t

but now we the ones killin each other on a regular basis, all because were systematically placed in the worse kind of living conditions, with the least amount of support and yet instead of wondering how we got here n who the real enemy is, you got young n*ggas shooting people cause that's all the world expects from the hood

:snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
for me it is

my brother would catch a body for me and i would do the same

i dont even trust my cousins when im makin moves

thats the only person i know would never sell me short

other than that fukk these nikkas

i never understood how nikkas carry mad friends

you gotta keep these nikkas at a distance
What the fukk does any of this have to do with anything

How do you know dude had too many friends or was moving weight????

U one of the stupidest nikkas on here :mindblown:

Daps
man thats why I laugh when i see ppl on this site saying cac this and cac that. We are the ones out here killing each other. Just lost a friend 2 weeks ago, he was trying to rob somebody stash and was killed in the process. Everybody on his FB page saying RIP , getting shirts made, showing each other love. by next week they will be back to walking zombies.

First of all slow down. Stop acting like white people are living in a eutopia. White people kill too. Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites. Every now and then people kill outside of their race.

If the dude that was murdered was the same dude that's in put court papers then that means he was in the game. So he has to take the good with the bad (if that is the case). If its street shyt, then its street shyt. If dude was a college kid minding his own business then that's something different all together.

As far as people talking "cac this and cac that" I know when I speak on it, I am talking more of a systematic thing. Like Judicial system, economic system, government issues, ect.

This murder and what we discuss as far as racial politics are TWO COMPLETELY different things. :thinking: