Immediate aftermath of drive-by caught on film

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Reminded me of the time when my man's got shot up and his car crashed into a house back in 03. The music playing loud, 50 cent Heat started playing. Him and this girl died on scene and her half of face was taken off. Seeing this video took me back and you can smell the oil and steam from the car. The music blocked out the cries and stuff...kinda happy it was one. I couldnt hear her father cry :wow:

Thats why I dont care what no one says, PTSD exist in the hood, most of us have lost the same amount of comrades as a soldier or marine in a warzone. Wake up see these nikkas smoking a cig, 4 hours later they dead in the street from gunshots. God knows watching this video took me back to that day

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:wow:

I've been at the scene of an aftermath of a homicide and the shyt is crazy. Seein family members of the victims cry hysterically and flip out is too much :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Photo of the shooter

Daniel_Walker.png

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
dumb n1gga that got shot had the music blasting

maybe if he didn't have his sh1t on full blast he wouldn't have been caught slipping

this is why whites :cape: when black people move into their peaceful neighborhoods, those same so called 'hood's in Philly were occupied by white people during the 1930-40s and weren't considered bad neighborhoods back then i bet.

Buildings and architecture don't make neighborhoods bad, people do :mjpls:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Photo of the shooter

Daniel_Walker.png

what was the motive, and why did u think it was a bright idea to do it on a bike?

:mindblown:

neck tattoos :snoop:

the n1gga he killed had 3 court cases coming up this month, I'm shocked :mjpls:

I'm guessing he won't be making any appearances tho....unless its as a zombie, the goon life ain't all its cracked up to be brehs

http://www.courts.phila.gov/apps/criminal/namesearch.asp?search=COSSUM, THEODORE

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...h-murder-in-shooting-witnessed-by-police.html

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
look son

when you living a certain lifestyle it comes with consequesnces

this nikka prolly deserved that shyt. there is no loyalty when you moving weight

everyone is sharks. the only nikka you can trust is ya brother.

both my uncles was a heavy hitter in the 90s. im talkin bout coppin 200k worth of cocaine at one fukkin time

riding round with 15 keys at one time. nikka made moves from NY, New Orleans, Arizona, California , Texas, North California to Mexico

he told me when the fed cases went down that nikkas started telling to get lighter sentences. his main man told the feds that he was the hitter. that nikka got his sentence reduced to 7 years. cause of him my uncle lost 300 racks at one of his spots. as a result the nikka and his wife was killed same week.

my uncle got lawyers on salary nikka lol. on some wire shyt. the nikka killed prolly deserved it

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

As soon as I saw the video, I thought about this scene from The Wire

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhbrAkY_58s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhbrAkY_58s[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNg-ohgcsnk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNg-ohgcsnk[/ame]

Hence the Snoop smiley :smugfavre:. I know it's in Philly and not Baltimore, but the Row housing in the background made me make the connection

Now that I think about it, my first comment might have been in poor taste :snoop: :rip:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
look son

when you living a certain lifestyle it comes with consequesnces

this nikka prolly deserved that shyt. there is no loyalty when you moving weight

everyone is sharks. the only nikka you can trust is ya brother.

both my uncles was a heavy hitter in the 90s. im talkin bout coppin 200k worth of cocaine at one fukkin time

riding round with 15 keys at one time. nikka made moves from NY, New Orleans, Arizona, California , Texas, North California to Mexico

he told me when the fed cases went down that nikkas started telling to get lighter sentences. his main man told the feds that he was the hitter. that nikka got his sentence reduced to 7 years. cause of him my uncle lost 300 racks at one of his spots. as a result the nikka and his wife was killed same week.

my uncle got lawyers on salary nikka lol. on some wire shyt. the nikka killed prolly deserved it

Don't nobody give a fukk about all that shyt knee grow :wtf:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

for me it is

my brother would catch a body for me and i would do the same

i dont even trust my cousins when im makin moves

thats the only person i know would never sell me short

other than that fukk these nikkas

i never understood how nikkas carry mad friends

you gotta keep these nikkas at a distance

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
man thats why I laugh when i see ppl on this site saying cac this and cac that. We are the ones out here killing each other. Just lost a friend 2 weeks ago, he was trying to rob somebody stash and was killed in the process. Everybody on his FB page saying RIP , getting shirts made, showing each other love. by next week they will be back to walking zombies.