IMDB to shut down its Message Boards

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I didn't even watch the movie but from what people were telling me is that Denzel didn't even get the main female as his love interest even though he was the highest billing star and the leader. nikka got no p*ssy in the film yet cacs still hated it man gtfoh.
I feel ya and to be fair...
The main female's husband was gunned down by the main villian even though he clearly was soft himself. She practically had to beg Denzel to help her out.

Not an excuse for why it was written that way but that's pretty much the jist of why perhaps.
Cacs on IMDB were also mad that they avoided using the "N" word in the film saying that it took away realism even though there were clearly scenarios shown to racism in the film.

It's a really good movie though.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I feel ya and to be fair...
The main female's husband was gunned down by the main villian even though he clearly was soft himself. She practically had to beg Denzel to help her out.

Nothing an excuse for why it was written that way but that's pretty much the jist of why perhaps.
Cacs on IMDB were also mad that they avoided using the "N" word in the film saying that it took away realism even though there were clearly scenarios shown to racism in the film.

It's a really good movie though.

But breh, if Denzel was white (or if he was George Clooney/Richard Gere), it would've been written that he would've had the main female by the end regardless of the circumstance. The highest billing star always get the chick unless you are black it seems.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
But breh, if Denzel was white (or if he was George Clooney/Richard Gere), it would've been written that he would've had the main female by the end regardless of the circumstance. The highest billing star always get the chick unless you are black it seems.
Trust me, I'm not denying that at all. It's a very troubling double standard in Hollywood. White men run this, they make the rules. You can always expect a degree of fukkery involved with anyone black in their shyt.
There's truly enough black entertainers outchea with swoll pockets to start their own thing...Muthfukkas act like they don't want to rock the boat. That's the fukked up thing :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So the same posters in here crying that trolls ruined it becase of free reign and it should have been modded heavier are the same ones that scoff at the thought of heavier modding for the comic book film stuff here

The cognitive dissonance is :wow:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Mods probably got tired of all the alt white weirdos. It sucks that yet again they have to destroy a good thing by making an entire website about them and their whiny "waaah other people besides me exist in this world" rants. I liked talking about movies and tv there. There isn't anywhere else to do that.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So the same posters in here crying that trolls ruined it becase of free reign and it should have been modded heavier are the same ones that scoff at the thought of heavier modding for the comic book film stuff here

The cognitive dissonance is :wow:

There's a difference between your pathetic mythical stan wars and hundreds upon hundreds of threads dedicated purely to racism, hatred and bullying, you fukking crybaby! :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
There's a difference between your pathetic mythical stan wars and hundreds upon hundreds of threads dedicated purely to racism, hatred and bullying, you fukking crybaby! :camby:
I wouldn't know, I've never visited that racist cess pool.

Sounds like you spent a lot of time there,even a registered user.

:mjpls:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I wouldn't know, I've never visited that racist cess pool.

Sounds like you spent a lot of time there,even a registered user.

:mjpls:

I've been a registered user for ages, it's the easiest way to keep track of all the movies you've seen in a year which is kinda useful if you watch 80+ movies in theaters every year. I barely visited the message boards anymore precisely because of the drivel that has now caused IMDb to shut them down.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've been a registered user for ages, it's the easiest way to keep track of all the movies you've seen in a year which is kinda useful if you watch 80+ movies in theaters every year. I barely visited the message boards anymore precisely because of the drivel that has now caused IMDb to shut them down.
Uh huh :mjpls:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i think i posted maybe once or twice in the message board and i had been a member for years. So much cism and pedo shyt in those threads. Only good thing about them was looking up a chick u hadnt seen in ages and they'd have a sorta recent pic of her. Other than that good riddance