IMDB to shut down its Message Boards

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the place is a cesspool, but was still the first place i went after seeing a movie. this sucks. a$$holes gotta ruin shyt for everyone. watch, we'll find out some fat actress or something got it shut down b/c she was bullied on her message board. this sets a bad precident imo. That's the only site where you can go and discuss individual shows/movies/actors etc. where am i supposed to go now? i wasn't very involved but still. don't tell me reddit, bc i fukkin hate reddit

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Good riddance.

I remember browsing through the Exodus:Gods and Kings movie forum and it was the jokes. There was this cac fighting with an actual Egyptian on if Egyptians were considered black. I was :deadrose: at that whole conversation.
Ahhh i remember when we had went there and purposely littered that movies with bad reviews :russ:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Not a good look.

That was the way I found out the cutie from Cooley High was still alive and not dead as mentioned on Unsung
Cooley+High+25.JPG

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Been a member for ages and can't remember the last time I even went to the message boards. They were unmonitored crap and the folks in charge never bothered to upgrade them so the boards were also outdated by a good 10 years.

Despite its insanely large userbase the message boards were a complete afterthought and that's the main reason they deteriorated because trolls and bullies and racists got free play to do whatever the hell they wanted.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
It had a slew of alt right idiots ruining everything. ''lets troll (black/all female movie). I'll link this to 4@#%& to open it up to a brigade so daddy Milo and co who finessed the fukk outta us can be proud. '':heh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the individual message boards are gonna be missed man. this blows. not only did i like that model, i thought it should have been copied. why isn't there a music database where you can go pull up Illmatic, read the liner notes, then comment on a message board specifically for it?