Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I use to rock fake Js with a fake LV belt and wallet. I realized how lame it was and just rocked what I can afford. People who know luxury items can spot your fake Gucci from a mile away.
I just bought it for a vacation.. I don’t rock fake shoes (yet) .. I get real shoes for a decent price so I don’t bother..

I’d cop some Nike Yeezys tho since they are $20k for real

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! US $25.14 66% Off | Fit Pro X Kim,True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds – Compatible With ForApple and Android, Built-in Microphone

Kim k beats
Breh,
i bought some noise cancelling headphones off Temu as a joke for $16 before i went on Vacation to Mexico this month.
My wife as like, "those Muthfukkas gonna get stuck in your ear"

Them Shyts some of the best headphones i have ever owned. :russ: :russ: could not hear Shyt but the music on the plane:ohlawd:

Edit - Meant earbuds - too early to be on the coli posting

Last edited:

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
Breh,
i bought some noise cancelling headphones off Temu as a joke for $16 before i went on Vacation to Mexico this month.
My wife as like, "those Muthfukkas gonna get stuck in your ear"

Them Shyts some of the best headphones i have ever owned. :russ: :russ: could not hear Shyt but the music on the plane:ohlawd:

:leon::pachaha:Put me on my guy!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I've thought about doing that, but can't get over the thought of being so insecure that I have to impress people with fake shyt

Also knowing I have on knock off shyt feels off

But on the flip side

:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: P90

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
:leon::pachaha:Put me on my guy!

Here they are...
and use paypal
i have seen a few youtube videos of people putting there card info on the site and getting their info stolen
but i have also seen people saying they use their card damn near weekly on Temu with no issue
but paypal is the safest way to go.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Biggest problem is going to be the quality of material. Got sold some fakes on eBay back in the day wore em once to see and they fell
Apart instantly

There are levels to reps, I copped some authentic 11s and two pair of reps to compare them against. The quality was A1. Modern reps are so good that people who authenticate shoes have to rely on smell tests and special lighting to reveal stitching errors so that should tell you all you need to know.

:francis:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I bought a pair of SB 4 reps months ago for comparison sake and I could tell as soon as I opened the box.

:mjlol:

Did a chargeback for fraud and they’ve been in my closet ever since.

IMG-4091.jpg