Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
can you post a side by side with the authentics?

I’m a 3 and 1 wearer. I don’t own the SB 4s, but the mistakes were obvious from leather type to netting placement/size.

IMG-5622.jpg

IMG-5298.jpg

60-DA7-E41-4028-4-CB4-ACD6-D080939-CA8-B1.jpg

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
Here they are...
and use paypal
i have seen a few youtube videos of people putting there card info on the site and getting their info stolen
but i have also seen people saying they use their card damn near weekly on Temu with no issue
but paypal is the safest way to go.

Thanks fam!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
More people would buy the shoes at retail if the production runs weren't artificially limited. It's pretty simple, the better reps aren't even that much cheaper than msrp of authentics.

:francis:
you would think so... but hypebeasts need hype to make decisions. whenever nike makes more shoes and they sit on shelves people say they bricked or flopped because they are too easy to get. there is a marketing psychology at play here where people need the scarcity to feel like they got exclusives. basic human shyt. :francis:

it's the same psychology behind why people will want something when there is a line up to get it vs when there isn't. Or how venues at night will make an artificial busy cue outside to generate interest for the party when it's empty inside. we are simpletons. :snoop:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
More people would buy the shoes at retail if the production runs weren't artificially limited. It's pretty simple, the better reps aren't even that much cheaper than msrp of authentics.

:francis:
Yep. Most places that sell do raffles and probably back door pairs. Gotta get a good connect from China for them

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Never understood people who buy replica's

just get a pair of nikes or jordans that you can afford

I live by the nike outlet store, and if they don't have what I want, then I'll cop from the brotha by the expressway letting them go for the low low. I bought these 2 a couple months ago, and u cannot tell them from real joints. plus these were only $80 each, so I don't give a damn if they get fukked up.

ebNgsrH.jpg

ryw3S1A.jpg

SlyxdY5.png

them infrareds cost like $200 retail. and the SB jordan's are like $250. and that's if u can find them even :camby:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I live by the nike outlet store, and if they don't have what I want, then I'll cop from the brotha by the expressway letting them go for the low low. I bought these 2 a couple months ago, and u cannot tell them from real joints. plus these were only $80 each, so I don't give a damn if they get fukked up.

ebNgsrH.jpg

ryw3S1A.jpg

SlyxdY5.png

them infrareds cost like $200 retail. and the SB jordan's are like $250. and that's if u can find them even :camby:

I just dont understand not paying the extra 120 and getting the real joints. It aint like buying a fake chanel bag where the real one is 2500 and the fake is 120

Why do you want the sneaker? Are you a sneaker head, you got fond memories of the infareds or you just want the new dope hottest sneaker?

As a sneaker head I just dont understand it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just dont understand not paying the extra 120 and getting the real joints. It aint like buying a fake chanel bag where the real one is 2500 and the fake is 120

Why do you want the sneaker? Are you a sneaker head, you got fond memories of the infareds or you just want the new dope hottest sneaker?

As a sneaker head I just dont understand it

cuz if I cannot easily cop real joints from snkrs or the nike store, I'm not willing to wait in line and jump thru hoops or pay exorbitant money for them. why is this a difficult concept to understand? mind u, those are the only two replicas I own, I'm just trying to say I'm not above it at all.

real or fake, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to play ball in these joints.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
cuz if I cannot easily cop real joints from snkrs or the nike store, I'm not willing to wait in line and jump thru hoops or pay exorbitant money for them. why is this a difficult concept to understand? mind u, those are the only two replicas I own, I'm just trying to say I'm not above it at all.

real or fake, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to play ball in these joints.

it's literally this simple.

:manny: