Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Ayo brehs, I need yall's help with this replica shyt. What's the best company (shipping in the US) for me to get these:

air-jordan-1-origin-story-release-date.jpg

I seriously need these. But they were ltd editions that are now running up to bands. I don't like them that much so reps is the way to go!

Please help.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Then why buy the fakes?
Not sure if you have been around the shoe game but the fake/replica game took off because of AVAILABILTY and the games Nike and Adidas played around stock. They also let the reseller market run wild and it created these inflated resell prices. Most brehs can definitely pay the retail price considering most top level fake/replica are close to the retail price and they can even pay the resell price considering many brehs probably pay 3 times the amount in rent every month. On principle many people don't believe in supporting resellers because of how it has been done in the shoe game (bots, company connections for resellers). People like the shoes and just want a pair without all of the games and because of where the fake/replica market is now, they can do that (top level fakes/replicas are pretty much indistinguishable today)

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Ayo brehs, I need yall's help with this replica shyt. What's the best company (shipping in the US) for me to get these:

air-jordan-1-origin-story-release-date.jpg

I seriously need these. But they were ltd editions that are now running up to bands. I don't like them that much so reps is the way to go!

Please help.
Search Reddit under DHgate subreddit.. they have pics and reviews there

SHARE FOR REWARDS Hurry! Use My Link Now To Get Up To $20. Enjoy Great Products On DHgate! https://m.dhgate.com/product/basket...=8d2bc5d7d17e4a8885a759aaf25abde1|-|880115365

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Then why buy the fakes?
I'll sell crack before I pay reseller price on any shoe. I can't even get a crossfire shoe I wore casually because the resellers got it at double and triple the price........the upcharge on size 14s they post should be illegal.......shyt, it's a lick if the stash house is found

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I bought 4 pairs and somehow the only hype piece I have are some AJ4 Yellow Thunders. I also have Nocta white AF1 and Nike X Supreme AF1 black
Search Reddit under DHgate subreddit.. they have pics and reviews there

SHARE FOR REWARDS Hurry! Use My Link Now To Get Up To $20. Enjoy Great Products On DHgate! https://m.dhgate.com/product/basketball-shoes-1-1s-men-women-sneakers/880115365.html?invitationCode=8d2bc5d7d17e4a8885a759aaf25abde1|-|880115365
DHgate is so 2015. Personally, I've only ever used agents like CSSbuy, Pandabuy etc for my hauls.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Had someone inbox me with information about using agents so if anything else wants to read, here.

Right, so I've never used the app only the website. So, what you want to do is find the links of the stuff you want to buy. The links are typically for Taobao or Weidian. There are several replica forums to look for if you want links to certain products.

Enter those links into Pandabuy and order them with the correct size. Asian sizes and US retail sizes may vary, so caution.

Then you pay for it with PayPal or directly put money into your Pandabuy wallet. I pay with the wallet using a prepaid card unrelated to my checking account.

After you pay, the agent buys the products, takes quality check photos and stores them in warehouse. You receive the QC photos and decide if you want to keep or return the product. After you have your haul complete you want to have your items delivered. The next step is to choose shipping line, some are faster, some are cheaper, some are more prone to seizures. Do your research.

So, on the parcel tab you put in your name and address and click on each of the stored items you want to put into the parcel.

You have several packaging options. I always add the wrapping and corner box options to dissuade customs from opening the package.

You also have the option of buying insurance in case something happens to your parcel before it arrives.

Important note: there is a lot of shipping chaos between now and February with Christmas, New year's and Chinese New Years I would not advise shipping out a haul until after that period as you have no idea where your stuff is, no one will give you an update and one day in May or June you could come home to a big package outside your door. Never happened to me but I've heard stories.

Edit:

Literally everything in the rep game is YMMV. It's not the wild west but you do hear crazy stories from time to time. I've completed 4 hauls and they've arrived just fine within 10 days.

Also super important note: if you buy any luxury brand, keep it in a separate haul. So, Gucci, LV etc keep it one haul, don't mix it with Nike, Adidas etc.

Why?

Luxury goods in packages are much more likely to be checked by customs. So it's better to split your haul and sacrifice some items rather than all your items.

Except for a Goyard cardholder and a Moncler beanie, I've never bought Gucci, LV etc. because that looks out of place with my current situation.

A cardholder can be handwaved, a beanie... I got that for Christmas. But I cannot reasonably claim that I got a LV backpack for Christmas.

So whatever you buy be cognizant if whether it fits your reality. Unless you really don't give a fukk, and wear with confidence.

Last edited: