Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The argument flawed because if it's a brand like Jordan or Gucci the brand identity is about excess wealth and worn by those cultivating the image.So buying a fake shoe with a fake logo you are saying you want to represent that image.Which is fine ,but if you get called out you can't be mad.Also if it is a hard to get shoe and you known for not caring of course someone going to tell you them dior1s fake

If someone tells me that my fake shoes that look indistinguishable from the real shoe is fake, I'd be a fool to argue with them just as I'd be a fool to argue with someone that called my real shoes fake.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
If someone tells me that my fake shoes that look indistinguishable from the real shoe is fake, I'd be a fool to argue with them.
I don't even think you would go to place someone would call you out.Like the only place I've seen that is at sneaker cons or re sell shops.Most going to look and not say a thing.I guess that's why it's more people rocking reps .

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't even think you would go to place someone would call you out.Like the only place I've seen that is at sneaker cons or re sell shops.Most going to look and not say a thing.I guess that's why it's more people rocking reps .

More people are rocking reps because they're indistinguishable from authentics. If you're selling your authentic shoes in a re-sell shop, for example, they'll be subject to a smell test and the potential buyer may even shine a special light on them to look for issues with stitching.

The reason should be painstakingly obvious. You're not eyeballing A1 reps if you see them out in public. You'll have to rely on other silly tells like "I know he can't afford those"

:mjlol:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yep. People are still under the impression that reps are horrible looking like back in 2002. shyt dont changed alot. It's about knowing where to cop.
Can you name some spots? Cuz idgaf when it comes to sneakers as long as it looks good.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have worn the Reverse Grinch rep joints in a sea of people on the basketball court, and 1:1 Travis Scott Houston J's in crowds of people and not a word has been uttered to me & quite frankly, I wish a nicca would :mjlol:

I've also been on the other side of that and dropped $500 on some retro J's and I'll never do that goofy shyt again. They don't feel or look any diff than the reps I have as far as material, lining, comfort, tech and whatever else.

I ain't een no hypebeast or nothing. I buy shoes to either hoop in or get sum fits off

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I have worn the Reverse Grinch rep joints in a sea of people on the basketball court, and 1:1 Travis Scott Houston J's in crowds of people and not a word has been uttered to me & quite frankly, I wish a nicca would :mjlol:

I've also been on the other side of that and dropped $500 on some retro J's and I'll never do that goofy shyt again. They don't feel or look any diff than the reps I have as far as material, lining, comfort, tech and whatever else.

I ain't een no hypebeast or nothing. I buy shoes to either hoop in or get sum fits off

:ohhh:

Nobody ever ran down on you with a blue light trying to check the stitching on your shoes?

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:ohhh:

Nobody every ran down on you with a blue light trying to check the stitching on your shoes?

Stood right next to some youngins' who presumably had the real Grinch joints on & they didn't look any different and none of em tried to fry a nicca and you know if it's one thing these young mfs would luv to do is fry some 'oldhead' up

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stood right next to some youngins' who presumably had the real Grinch joints on & they didn't look any different and none of em tried to fry a nicca and you know if it's one thing these young mfs would luv to do is fry some 'oldhead' up
That's the thing. Nikes quality assurance is shyt so telling fake from real is a toss up. My fake Free throw line Jordan 3s look better than the retail joints.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

giphy.gif