Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
How much is the price difference nowadays?

I remember way back when there was this store on Fordham selling fake Pradas for $30 less than you could get an official pair from the Prada store :gucci:

For all that you might as well get the real pair :stopitslime:

I ain’t knocking y’all tho :hubie:

I ain’t above rocking replicas at this point, I don’t own any but I damn sure got some fake ass Gucci sunglasses I dropped $15 for. Next time I’m in NY if my man still on Fordham I’m copping minimum 10 pair of fake sunglasses :steviej:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
https://www.reddit.com/r/freeblackm...l_bad_that_i_laughed_shyt_is_in_the_words_of/

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nxg8bjyddneemprfbvx4.jpg
Lmao!!!!

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
No they not, Most people buy sneakers like that for three reasons. To stunt on nikkas who aint got them and other sneaker heads , they real sneaker heads and they cant help themsleves its also nostlagic or to hoop in and nobody hooping in 400 retro jordans

Nobody picking up no infareds or jordan sb 4's off the stregnth and saying and saying hey I like the way these look let me grab two pair. We aint talking about K swiss here were talking about well sought after exclusive jordans
I don’t own any replica shoes, but this is ridiculous. I buy my shoes because I like how they look for me. Imagine purchasing shoes to stunt and impress another mothafukka who will forget you exist seconds later. This might be why YOU buy shoes, but I guarantee the vast majority of people do not buy shoes for that reason.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I buy REAL sneakers, not knock offs because they’ve always been a part of my style and always will be. Never to impress someone. In fact, I used to get annoyed when people asked me where did I get my sneakers. I don’t care for attention from strangers, but I like dressing in a way that makes ME feel good.

I was a teen in the 90s, read Sports Illustrated with NIKE ads in every issue, watched Jordan on WGN, watched the Dream Team, NFL, etc. It was just life to have a fresh pair of kicks to complete your fit. Even rockers Jordans on. I’ll be wearing them until they stop making them or I die.

IMG-6873.jpg

IMG-6874.jpg

IMG-6875.jpg

IMG-6876.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Started doing it when Nike wanted to bullshyt about the stock of Kobe's. At this point, there's too many 1:1 reps out there for me to give a fukk & Im not buying from a reseller for $400-$1000 :yeshrug:

It's just this simple

:hubie:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don’t own any replica shoes, but this is ridiculous. I buy my shoes because I like how they look for me. Imagine purchasing shoes to stunt and impress another mothafukka who will forget you exist seconds later. This might be why YOU buy shoes, but I guarantee the vast majority of people do not buy shoes for that reason.
Nah you just not up on the sneaker culture. Why you think people paying 5x the price of a all white shoe like the Drake AF1s it's to stunt.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started doing it when Nike wanted to bullshyt about the stock of Kobe's. At this point, there's too many 1:1 reps out there for me to give a fukk & Im not buying from a reseller for $400-$1000 :yeshrug:
Yep. People are still under the impression that reps are horrible looking like back in 2002. shyt dont changed alot. It's about knowing where to cop.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yall rule out the most obvious answer every single time.

People are buying things because they like them, how they look in them.
The argument flawed because if it's a brand like Jordan or Gucci the brand identity is about excess wealth and worn by those cultivating the image.So buying a fake shoe with a fake logo you are saying you want to represent that image.Which is fine ,but if you get called out you can't be mad.Also if it is a hard to get shoe and you known for not caring of course someone going to tell you them dior1s fake