Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Might go ahead and get the Reverse Grinch Kobe's too since it's impossible to get the real one for retail :russ:

It's so wicked out here that when a shoe is that highly coveted and difficult to get, even if you had an authentic pair people would suspect them of being fakes.

:mjlol:

Are you supposed to walk around with your receipt in your pocket.

:russ:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I bought a pair of SB 4 reps months ago for comparison sake and I could tell as soon as I opened the box.

:mjlol:

Did a chargeback for fraud and they’ve been in my closet ever since.

IMG-4091.jpg
I have some as well I bought off the street. photos are posted above. I thought they looked pretty good. I compared them to pics and I have real 4's in BRED, black cat, and mars edition.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have some as well I bought off the street. photos are posted above. I thought they looked pretty good. I compared them to pics and I have real 4's in BRED, black cat, and mars edition.
If you want a size 13 as a back up pair or to cut your grass in… my fakes are collecting dust.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you want a size 13 as a back up pair or to cut your grass in… my fakes are collecting dust.

see, this is why I be scared to use those chinese sites. ever since I got a TERRIBLE pair of ACG boots off ebay years ago, I've never bought something fake unless I could see it in person beforehand.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
cuz if I cannot easily cop real joints from snkrs or the nike store, I'm not willing to wait in line and jump thru hoops or pay exorbitant money for them. why is this a difficult concept to understand? mind u, those are the only two replicas I own, I'm just trying to say I'm not above it at all.

real or fake, it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to play ball in these joints.

But your trying trying to impress people with sought after sneakers that many folks dont got, but they fake tho.

You not hoopin and you not a real sneaker head why else would you buy some fake infa reds

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But your trying trying to impress people with sought after sneakers that many folks dont got but they fake tho

You not hoopin and you not a real sneaker head why else would you buy some fake infa reeds

Yall rule out the most obvious answer every single time.

People are buying things because they like them, how they look in them.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall rule out the most obvious answer every single time.

People are buying things because they like them, how they look in them.

No they not, Most people buy sneakers like that for three reasons. To stunt on nikkas who aint got them and other sneaker heads , they real sneaker heads and they cant help themsleves its also nostlagic or to hoop in and nobody hooping in 400 retro jordans

Nobody picking up no infareds or jordan sb 4's off the stregnth and saying and saying hey I like the way these look let me grab two pair. We aint talking about K swiss here were talking about well sought after exclusive jordans

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m an ACG fiend. I have so many pieces it’s borderline obsessive.
the fake joints I bought back in the day, I ended up going to footaction and copping some real joints, and put the fakes in the box in order to get my money back, and they were none the wiser. like I said, this was well over ten years ago :whew:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
But your trying trying to impress people with sought after sneakers that many folks dont got, but they fake tho.

You not hoopin and you not a real sneaker head why else would you buy some fake infa reds
I don't buy shyt to impress anyone. I buy shyt that I like. fake or real, I dont' give damn TBH.