Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The hate and abuses directed at this white guy just for speaking his opinions smh. I dont blame whites in general , everyone should be held to their own merit.
- Like clockwork.. it's the "he's white and deserves to be heard because he's white " c00n cac crowd pleasers.

Hate and abuses....??? Him???Fuk kind of hate or abuse has he ever experienced in his white life?? You lost your gotdamn mind...
:wtf:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Question answered, bytch
cracker has lost his goddam mind :ohhh:

You repping UK no wonder, can smell your teeth from here :mjgrin:

The hate and abuses directed at this white guy just for speaking his opinions smh. I dont blame whites in general , everyone should be held to their own merit.
J cole cac fan coming with his caping for his fellow man

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So if you don’t hate white folks you’re c00ning

Stop

No,because blacks who hate cacs are often times the biggest c00ns of all. I personally think alot of dudes on here dislike cacs so much because they tried to assimilate,chase white women,participate in white activities and felt rejected along the way. But thats a whole different topic.

Your problem was being a little too comforting to a white boy who is under the influence of LSD,and genuinely engaging him talking that "We are brothers" shyt. Plus maybe you know better than me,but I've never seen this poster involved in any other race discussions before today. Good chances he is just a white reject coming to latch on to black people,just like the black people I talked about earlier who got rejected. Maybe Tylers parents just grounded him and he is lashing out. How well do any of you know him,can anybody vouch for his issues on race?

This was a overall bad showing from thecoli and you just played a part in it imo. I've been called a cac and c00n multiple times for calling out bad behavior of black people,which is whatever. But I hope posters give as much understanding and comfort to fellow black posters with differing views,as they did this white poster at least:martin:

Not that you have to,but you should if you are going to be this nice to the white posters who claim to not like white people w/ one post out the blue while high:mjlol:. Black posters can make a hundreds of post against cacs,thousands of pro black post. And get shytted on the second the say something alot of you don't like. Some of you need to think about your energy towards other black posters,versus this white poster. Not saying you need to have bad energy,but the energy towards him versus your real black brothers might be telling:hubie:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No,because blacks who hate cacs are often times the biggest c00ns of all. I personally think alot of dudes on here dislike cacs so much because they tried to assimilate,chase white women,participate in white activities and felt rejected along the way. But thats a whole different topic.

Your problem was being a little too comforting to a white boy who is under the influence of LSD,and genuinely engaging him talking that "We are brothers" shyt. Plus maybe you know better than me,but I've never seen this poster involved in any other race discussions before today. Good chances he is just a white reject coming to latch on to black people,just like the black people I talked about earlier who got rejected. Maybe Tylers parents just grounded him and he is lashing out. How well do any of you know him,can anybody vouch for his issues on race?

This was a overall bad showing from thecoli and you just played a part in it imo. I've been called a cac and c00n multiple times for calling out bad behavior of black people,which is whatever. But I hope posters give as much understanding and comfort to fellow black posters with differing views,as they did this white poster at least:martin:

Not that you have to,but you should if you are going to be this nice to the white posters who claim to not like white people w/ one post out the blue while high:mjlol:. Black posters can make a hundreds of post against cacs,thousands of pro black post. And get shytted on the second the say something alot of you don't like. Some of you need to think about your energy towards other black posters,versus this white poster. Not saying you need to have bad energy,but the energy towards him versus your real black brothers might be telling:hubie:
I hear you friend

Good points going forward