I’m tired of Tiffany Haddish

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Be glad a black woman is getting shine for symbolically shining white folks shoes, brehs and brehettes. Be glad a black woman is "making it" by making herself look dumb af in the process and running her damn mouth too much because whitey finds her entertaining.

The white bourgeoisie always loved "entertaining negro".

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Tiffany Haddish can make you belly laugh while sicking your duck.

Find another one that could do that...

Besides Luenell:scust:.

:dwillhuh:

latest

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
ummmm.. what do you mean by that exactly???? Before I get offended and make an assumption that you are not devaluing her black side that is not east African, but American black.

I'm not devaluing her black American side. I've never seen or heard any east African women act like Tiffany. But like i said in my original post i think she is "acting" like a stereotypical ghetto hood black woman.
This is her act.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuq kind of ignorant stupid statement is that? she's nothing to aspire or look up to. Relate to as what???! and yes, if selling out in the manner that she does means that I'm not making money, then that's what is. How bout relate to black community developers, doctors, teachers, activists, other every day working blacks really holding things down -both male and female; celebrities don't mean shyt to me. You think i'm having my daughter look up to that c00nette, bc she has money??!! u lost your damn mind. Comments like yours are why these younger girls are so fukkin misguided at times.

:stopitslime:I just said I don't agree with how she acts but I ain't mad she's gettin to her bag. Shut yo broke, hatin ass up :hhh:.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:stopitslime:I just said I don't agree with how she acts but I ain't mad she's gettin to her bag. Shut yo broke, hatin ass up :hhh:.

oh you must be :umad:. far from broke.. I just don't need to sell out to get mine and if I was broke.. so the fukkk what? that's supposed to be a comeback or an insult?? The average net worth of most black families is approx. $5,000, along with very limited generational wealth. 1 out of every 50 black families are millionaires. If that's the case.. then technically we're all out here broke, u dumb fukk. Don't quote me unless you have some intelligent shyt to say.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and the ppl who like this some hatin azz MF lol. Be mad a black woman out here gettin paper. Brehs

she's been out since 2005 and getting paper, you are ridiculous and a pocket watcher. you worship celebs too much, 13 yrs ago you wouldn't have given a DAMN. this is the truth, you are a follower.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
yes I’m caping for Sanaa :cape:

So what if she was on one and bit Beyoncé
Tiffany Haddish ain’t gotta go on and on about it

She that person that’s semi cool with someone and just decides to do way too much

Bet you'd love to see more Amy Shumer though don't you OP :mjpls:

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh you must be :umad:. far from broke.. I just don't need to sell out to get mine and if I was broke.. so the fukkk what? that's supposed to be a comeback or an insult?? The average net worth of most black families is approx. $5,000, along with very limited generational wealth. 1 out of every 50 black families are millionaires. If that's the case.. we're all out here broke, u dumb fukk. Don't quote me unless you have some intelligent shyt to say.

You haven't said one thing that made sense. Chill out bro. She's a comedian. Comedians act a fool sometimes. You want your daughter to look up to doctors and Lawyers then research them and put your daughter's focus their way. Tiffany is a someone to look up to for black girls who would like to get into comedy. Now stop talking to me.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's been out since 2005 and getting paper, you are ridiculous and a pocket watcher. you worship celebs too much, 13 yrs ago you wouldn't have given a DAMN. this is the truth, you are a follower.

Lol I worship celebs cause I praised ONE black woman who's out here doing her thing in the comedy world that's dominated by white men? You really are ignorant.

Was she this successful 13 years ago nikka? No, but she was still someone for black girls who are into comdey to look up to. Shut up man.