The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Being half East African I would assume she would be more

ummmm.. what do you mean by that exactly???? Before I get offended and make an assumption that you are not devaluing her black side that is not east African, but American black.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I now know you're a non English speaking muthafukka, that's about it my dude. I ain't got no beef with you though breh regardless of where you from.....but if you want smoke......well then........

nobody cares you homo. you are lame and you know it. if you want to bring it, let's go so i can decapitate your dumb ass. :krs:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
nobody cares you homo. you are lame and you know it. if you want to bring it, let's go so i can decapitate your dumb ass. :krs:

:manny:
MinorPaltryBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif
.........bring it bytch boy..........

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I read up on her and her career, the people that know her and fans of her will tell you this is who Tiffany Haddish have always been. Her personality, her actions, and "gimmick" has been the same since childhood to high school to when she began her career to now. The only thing that's changed is the fame. I feel bad for her, her authentic self isn't built for long-term fame. People will turn on her eventually and that's fukked up. I hope she secures her financial future.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I read up on her and her career, the people that know her and fans of her will tell you this is who Tiffany Haddish have always been. Her personality, her actions, and "gimmick" has been the same since childhood to high school to when she began her career to now. The only thing that's changed is the fame. I feel bad for her, her authentic self isn't built for long-term fame. People will turn on her eventually and that's fukked up. I hope she secures her financial future.

Link?
Please I’m really interested