The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm glad a black woman is getting some shine

Be glad a black woman is getting shine for symbolically shining white folks shoes, brehs and brehettes. Be glad a black woman is "making it" by making herself look dumb af in the process and running her damn mouth too much because whitey finds her entertaining.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I think she's kinda funny and I'm glad a black woman is getting some shine, but sometimes she's too extra. It's like she's forcing herself to be extra silly and shyt.

Right...its not authentic. She's too stereotypical.

Being half East African I would assume she would be more ....i don't know...regal ...or something.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
p*ssy like you that can't handle the truth, you think you are doing something on a message board, nobody cares homo. you are a fakkit who gets hard from dissing other black people GTFOH. :camby:

nikka the thread is based on dissing black people, and you in your feeling over a comment that wasn't even directed at you? Your hoemotional ass a seat somewhere

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka the thread is based on dissing black people, and you in your feeling over a comment that wasn't even directed at you? Your hoemotional ass a seat somewhere

Shut the fukk up lame ass nikka, we all know you are p*ssy. U are a fakkit always looking to beef with a continent of over 50 countries, i mean you are so dumb it's ridiculous how stupid you are.

You always got beef with a whole continent WOW, this nikka is so foolish SMH. :mjlol:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Be glad a black woman is getting shine for symbolically shining white folks shoes, brehs and brehettes. Be glad a black woman is "making it" by making herself look dumb af in the process and running her damn mouth too much because whitey finds her entertaining.

Exactly why I don't take her seriously.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn
Who would have thought the lead singer from Destiny child would become a national treasure.
Beyonce has reached some next level of fame that few have achieved. I see Haddish had to sign a NDA about it lol. Personally I don't find her very funny but I'm happy for her and wish her nothing but success.

Aimé

Verified
Daps
OP the new @Beyonce Knowles-Carter
so blatant with it
giphy.gif

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce has reached some next level of fame that few have achieved. I see Haddish had to sign a NDA about it lol. Personally I don't find her very funny but I'm happy for her and wish her nothing but success.

stop kissing ass you fakkit, beyonce aint no god, she's a human being just like you homo. that tiffany broad aint sign no bullshyt, you are so lame with your thirstiness.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you would rather her be broke and younger black women out here not having anyone they can relate to in comedy? Ok.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Same as Kevin Hart. I'm not rushing to the box office whenever one of his redundant, exhausted buddy movies comes out. But good for him and his accomplishments..

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

They love her so much bc she perpetuates stereotypes. Let her switch it up one time and the “why Tiffany haddish jokes about xyz are problematic” think pieces will be unleashed