I’m tired of Tiffany Haddish

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
But really, what does whether or not this is her "authentic self" have to do with things and how does it matter?

A lot of folks are out here being their "authentic", stereotypical c00ning selves. Does that mean we have cosign or enjoy the shyt?
Because it means she isn't putting on a show for anybody. She is just being who she always been. So many people become famous and switch up because their famous, that's fake. You may not like her behavior but she isn't putting on an act. Being who she is, acting the way she always acted, got her here, from that point of view, why would she stop being herself?

People are calling her a c00n because they don't like her behavior. I haven't seen any comments of her insulting her own race or expressing some form of self-hatred, she dates black (if she's been with a white guy, I think that would have been mentioned already), and genuinely seems like a nice person. So, she's a c00n because some of her behavior fits a stereotype? Almost everyone fits one stereotype. Without more context, it is unfair to label her a c00n.
"All black people like chicken" - Should I not eat chicken because it fits a stereotype?

"All Carribean men love rum" - I'm Haitian, should I not drink my spiced rum and Kremas because of the stereotype?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
if I see this corny bytches name one more time... uggghhhh.. stereotypical loud annoying ratchet bird. ole mouth all mighty tongue everlasting buckdancing bedwench. where the f did she even come from? and what's she relevant for? nothing. the house c00n of the year, her schtick is getting real old real fast. dumbazz doesn't know they're not laughing with her, cacs are laughing at her.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
if I see this corny bytches name one more time... uggghhhh.. stereotypical loud annoying ratchet bird. ole mouth all mighty tongue everlasting buckdancing bedwench. where the f did she even come from? and what's she relevant for? nothing. the house c00n of the year, her schtick is getting real old real fast. dumbazz doesn't know they're not laughing with her, cacs are laughing at her.

I actually like Tiffany name any black female comedian to be as hot as she is right now or as funny as her.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I feel like she should have a filter with some of the shyt she says. She bound to get caught up in something....... Wait on it.

She is cute to me though.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Now she claims drake and his old head try to holla at her at the Grammy's I believe.

Smh.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
why do Black people feel the need to try to correct the behavior of people in the spotlight

Lowkey yall some haters

Before the successful, no one was saying

now everyone's her momma, her pappy, her friend and knows what is best

GTFOH :camby:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
why do Black people feel the need to try to correct the behavior of people in the spotlight

Lowkey yall some haters

Before the successful, no one was saying

now everyone's her momma, her pappy, her friend and knows what is best

GTFOH :camby:
It's just textbook hate/jealousy imo :yeshrug:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
True story: I had a friend coming recently went to Columbia. She said that the locals there would try to talk to her saying they love black women because of their attitude and started doing Tiffany Haddish impressions.

Home girl said she was really shocked because they were saying this in earnest. They really think that’s how all black women are.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
True story: I had a friend coming recently went to Columbia. She said that the locals there would try to talk to her saying they love black women because of their attitude and started doing Tiffany Haddish impressions.

Home girl said she was really shocked because they were saying this in earnest. They really think that’s how all black women are.
:yeshrug: too bad. Let them think that. You do see everyone wants to be a black, but when it's time to be black they turn white. It's not tiffanys fault she is doing her. While getting paid well to do it. She has personality.

We are the most imitated culture for a reason. Imitation is a form of flattery. I'd rather be apart of a race with life and energy then a boring, timid , sloth type(No shots at anyone)

Look Obama the most charismatic , confident and regal human probably ever was president for 8 years and we are viewed the same so be comfortable in your skin and don't worry about how others view you.