I’m tired of Tiffany Haddish

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know much about Tiffany Haddish. Never followed her career like that and I certainly don't care for celebrity gossip, but...

When she talked about her ideal man needing to read her mind, even if she was playing, kind of rubbed me the wrong way..

I do wish her the best and know she is blowing up, but I doubt if I would start following her career. Btw, she is good looking..

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I think she's kinda funny and I'm glad a black woman is getting some shine, but sometimes she's too extra. It's like she's forcing herself to be extra silly and shyt.

giphy.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Shut the fukk up lame ass nikka, we all know you are p*ssy. U are a fakkit always looking to beef with a continent of over 50 countries, i mean you are so dumb it's ridiculous how stupid you are.

You always got beef with a whole continent WOW, this nikka is so foolish SMH. :mjlol:

Breh I made ONE comment in that thread........you really in your feelings over that shyt..........what is this "always" shyt. Recheck the thread and get ya facts straight you retarded ass nikka.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
stop kissing ass you fakkit, beyonce aint no god, she's a human being just like you homo. that tiffany broad aint sign no bullshyt, you are so lame with your thirstiness.
You sound like a stupid mutherfukker. My statement was an objective one. You would have to be an idiot to not see she is one of the most famous entertainers ever. Why that got you butt-hurt? You must be a fukkin lame.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I made ONE comment in that thread........you really in your feelings over that shyt..........what is this "always" shyt. Recheck the thread and get ya facts straight you retarded ass nikka.

you know you are dumb, you are always in those lame threads. you are one of those fakkits who thinks all africans think alike or something. :hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So you would rather her be broke and younger black women out here not having anyone they can relate to in comedy? Ok.
fuq kind of ignorant stupid statement is that? she's nothing to aspire or look up to. Relate to as what???! and yes, if selling out in the manner that she does means that I'm not making money, then that's what is. How bout relate to black community developers, doctors, teachers, activists, other every day working blacks really holding things down -both male and female; celebrities don't mean shyt to me. You think i'm having my daughter look up to that c00nette, bc she has money??!! u lost your damn mind. Comments like yours are why these younger girls are so fukkin misguided at times.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This. That's pure c00ning, she's putting a doll on her private parts and symbolizing sexual positions. That's funny to yall??!! but yet this is who black woman want to prop up and deem as successful? not this one. not for this wack shyt. Then going off code and demeaning another black woman for a white publication, but feminism tho.. foh.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a stupid mutherfukker. My statement was an objective one. You would have to be an idiot to not see she is one of the most famous entertainers ever. Why that got you butt-hurt? You must be a fukkin lame.

you are the one that's stupid and ass kissing is out of control, she's just lame like you that why you are so thirsty DAMN. :sas2: