I’m tired of Tiffany Haddish

BoogeyMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Blackness
fuq kind of ignorant stupid statement is that? she's nothing to aspire or look up to. Relate to as what???! and yes, if selling out in the manner that she does means that I'm not making money, then that's what is. How bout relate to black community developers, doctors, teachers, activists, other every day working blacks really holding things down -both male and female; celebrities don't mean shyt to me. You think i'm having my daughter look up to that c00nette, bc she has money??!! u lost your damn mind. Comments like yours are why these younger girls are so fukkin misguided at times.
Speak that truth, sissy! :whew:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I read up on her and her career, the people that know her and fans of her will tell you this is who Tiffany Haddish have always been. Her personality, her actions, and "gimmick" has been the same since childhood to high school to when she began her career to now. The only thing that's changed is the fame. I feel bad for her, her authentic self isn't built for long-term fame. People will turn on her eventually and that's fukked up. I hope she secures her financial future.

But really, what does whether or not this is her "authentic self" have to do with things and how does it matter?

A lot of folks are out here being their "authentic", stereotypical c00ning selves. Does that mean we have cosign or enjoy the shyt?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be glad a black woman is getting shine for symbolically shining white folks shoes, brehs and brehettes. Be glad a black woman is "making it" by making herself look dumb af in the process and running her damn mouth too much because whitey finds her entertaining.
U used to post on boxden?