I'm tired of the lack of respect towards black Americans from Africa/black immigrants

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:aicmon: read a book. Madagascar was selling their own people like hot cakes for gun powder and guns

Dude your wrong. The vast majority of slaves came from west Africa, including Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, and Cote d'Voire. The Dahomey kingdom of of Benin was one of the major sources of slaves in the early 1700 and 1800's and became notorious because of it. Not sure what source pointed to Madagascar as the prime sources of slaves breh.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Dude your wrong. The vast majority of slaves came from west Africa, including Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, and Cote d'Voire. The Dahomey kingdom of of Benin was one of the major sources of slaves in the early 1700 and 1800's and became notorious because of it. Not sure what source pointed to Madagascar as the prime sources of slaves breh.

bolded is not really true

most of the slaves came from modern day Nigeria and the Congo

Benin is a small country my nig

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've witnessed this second hand, mostly from African parents(my parents aren't like this though). Some of these West and East Africans try so hard to disassociate themselves from black Americans. That's fine, but they have to remember, if wasn't for Aframs, they we wouldn't have nearly the amount of opportunities we have now in the states. Especially in the south. It's funny alot of them come over here and start thinking their better in terms of accomplishments, but lets be perfectly honest, that's not even close to the case. Aframs have strided more in this country than most black majority country barring Bermuda. Should we really have to go there?:usure:
And don't even bring up the excuse their brainwashed from the stereotype about them black Americans being lazy or violent because African immigrants are negatively stereotyped much more than African Americans in countries in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
:ufdup:
The same applies to all you West Indian immigrants who have this attitude. This isn't a _____ vs _____ thread, so I don't want y'all coming in here and changing the subject.

man, I hate these africans out here thinking they better than us. only difference between them and me, is they ancestors managed to avoid getting captured.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
:heh: that's what I'm talking about with Madagascar

Y'all nikkas don't even know

Imma tell y'all something real quick but leave details out so y'all can read up yourself

Most blacks on the coast of South Africa are also from Madagascar. That's why when Oprah did that DNA test and "found" he was from South Africa and built those schools there. Oprah DNA is really from Madagascar.

Dutch went from Madagascar to south Africa to the slave trade in the Atlantic.

Y'all never heard of the only Successful overthrow of a slave boat was from Madagascar people? How could y'all AAs know :heh: Cuz the white man didnt tell y'all that :russ:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
You summed it up basically

:manny:

Summed what up?

That was one of the worst portrayals of "shyt people say" ever :heh:

No body wants to be mistaken for something they are not. Particularly when it comes to nationality.

:duck:

Females LOVE that shyt

My parents and even me.I'm not the same as African Americans

Anyone who thinks that is an idiot

This crap as all blacks are the same and an African is the same is non sense

I don't hear Asians saying all Asians are the same. I don't hear all Europeans are the same

What makes American Americans look so stupid is when they wear west African clothes thinking that that's what their ancestors wore :dead:

Kind of sad
bytch your from Madagascar where most slaves came from not west Africa

:snoop:

You not hearing it means absolutely nothing when others have.