I'm tired of the lack of respect towards black Americans from Africa/black immigrants

Montez

Superstar
Daps

awalkerhuh.png

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Most Upper class Africans don't look at lower class Africans as human beings.
define upper class please. upper class means what for a regular african country ? 3% of the population ?
are you not aware that there's virtually no middle class in the majority of sub-Saharan Africa ?
are you assuming every African immigrant in the US is from the "upper class" in their home country ?
a lot of misconceptions thrown in here

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but i think the problem between us is that they want the benefits of our community without actually being apart of our community in certain ways, and trying to create their own sub-african american community

theres only 1 black america!

:salute:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
as a african-american and years go by and study on my own and research i realize that blacks in this country have no true understanding of africa or africans.. this is do in large part of white teachers, media, etc, etc.. who brainwash us of thinking of africa as being one thing while at the same time making europe into this holy than thou place in the world.

that's why i plan for the rest of my life to travel to south africa once a year and learn about my ancestors..

if one african don't like me than move on vice versa for africans... but both better realize u ARE ******Z IN THIS WHITE MAN WORLD

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
africans still got that slave mentality, AAs dont try to assimilate, we follow our own beat

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Brehs, let's not act like being Americanized is a good thing. That goes for every immigrant that has step foot into this land and had offspring or were forced here against their will.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
as a african-american and years go by and study on my own and research i realize that blacks in this country have no true understanding of africa or africans.. this is do in large part of white teachers, media, etc, etc.. who brainwash us of thinking of africa as being one thing while at the same time making europe into this holy than thou place in the world.

that's why i plan for the rest of my life to travel to south africa once a year and learn about my ancestors..

if one african don't like me than move on vice versa for africans... but both better realize u ARE ******Z IN THIS WHITE MAN WORLD
was with you until you said south africa