I'm starting to agree with Phonzi about this music thing now.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
same here. i'm out here setting PR's to future, gucci, young scooter, lil reese, chief keef. nothing goes harder than trap in the gym, despite my moral opposition to the cultural impact it has on our people :ohlawd:

usually bumpin reggae otherwise, though... the GOAT black empowerment music :lawd:

universal/island/defjam jerked us because they never created the ability for cultural minded skilled music in hip hop to have a real.voice like roots reggae.
Then, just gives us destructive vybz kartel ripoff dancehall.
with no duality from within the same culture music wise via perception.

Art Barr

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wha wha wha but but but the radio are playing these bad songs. U realize barely anybody from our generation listens to the radio it will be to late

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
universal/island/defjam jerked us because they never created the ability for cultural minded skilled music in hip hop to have a real.voice like roots reggae.
Then, just gives us destructive vybz kartel ripoff dancehall.
with no duality from within the same culture music wise via perception.

Art Barr

You really should hold a class and teach these cats abov the INTENTIONAL MANIPULATION of black music

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Wha wha wha but but but the radio are playing these bad songs. U realize barely anybody from our generation listens to the radio it will be to late

Stop. Millions and millions of people worldwide listens to the radio which plays damn near strictly only plays music that displays only the most negative stereotypes of the black race. And this isn't a "radio" discussion. Its about the state of black music (which is under the control of white supremacy and is being used as media propaganda against us) in general