I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What conspiracy? :mjlol: it's just you, breh
]
Breh you think these rich ass cacs who are Republicans want this shyt to be happening. You know how much money is being lost by the 1 percent. Do I think the virus is man made of course but purposefully releasing hell nall

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]
Breh you think these rich ass cacs who are Republicans want this shyt to be happening. You know how much money is being lost by the 1 percent. Do I think the virus is man made of course but purposefully releasing hell nall

You dont know what I think. Stop.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
A non-shutdown would have MORE catastrophic implications breh.. come on.

Like people dying.

:skip:
This only applies to rational people that care about lives other than their own.

When it comes to what people really care about this doesn't apply. They would rather stop a few people from living than stop making money.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It’s gonna be a very hot summer for the states where it’s spiking up. Guess the people who are dismissing this virus didn’t see how crazy NY and the east coast was a few months back. shyt was spooky and something I’ve never witnessed in my life :merchant:Always wear masks, keep 6 feet distance from people and practice good hygiene.
2 weeks ago it was 7 states that started spiking. Last week it was 14. This week they added 10 more. That it's gonna be just as bad as it was in the beginning by next month if not worse.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
2 weeks ago it was 7 states that started spiking. Last week it was 14. This week they added 10 more. That it's gonna be just as bad as it was in the beginning by next month if not worse.

Yea I think July-August is gonna be very bad. It’s just getting started now. Experiencing how we got it out here in NY it’s gonna take a few weeks for this virus to really go all out and wreak havoc thru those cities. Expect to see updates regularly as the weeks go by.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Ppl will die unfortunately but we cant stress about it. Some ppl need to touch the stove to realize its hot. Best we can do is look out for you and your own.

:francis:Sad to say it but death waves are such a thing that's been happening since the beginning of time. Death is certain for any and everybody regardless on how you live. As long as you have a divine purpose on this earth, then the time will continue until it's time to clock out. The thing with this pandemic is that it's like a test run to how folks evaluate life in the midst of chaos. You see true colors lately with how corporations are, how society is, and how people are sheep to the ways of the world. Then there's those who actually realize the blessings in front of their faces and try to hold onto the life that seems well washed.

Overall, this should be a time where people should take life a bit seriously on the level of valuing self and those who care. Yet, sadly things will never change. Even Jesus was around blundering idiots :unimpressed: